Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Intel Core 2 Duo Chips - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Are we saying (deciding) that when we get our dual-core machines we will have to go thru these hotfixes and window sp2 patches and video card upgrades?

Inviato Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 8:04 pm
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
lol nobody cares :P Shit like that would take years to hit the market, yet for people to trust the technology... i beleive hybrid hdds are comming out with flash memory and disk memory. thats a disaster waiting to happen.

The more advanced technology gets, the more problems arise. Not only that, some apps can't even use the CPU's full compasity, dont even get me started on video cards. I just max out my PC because "I CAN"..... Vista is taking forever also. better be a good for the wait, even though they are ripping stuff of OS X .... the alt + tab.... and so much other stuff... guess thats nothing new... youd know what im talking about if you have seen "Pirates of Sillicon Valley".

Inviato Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 8:08 pm
bryantpb.

umm only if ur experiancing problems.... dont go installing stuff like that coz chances are it might actually stuff it up from working.

Welcome to Microsoft Windows =]

Inviato Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 8:09 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
vista is out next friday in all its glorious 6 edtions

Inviato Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 8:11 pm

Inviato Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 8:15 pm
have a look on bbc news.co.uk

theres a video

called vista roll out

Inviato Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 8:17 pm

Inviato Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 8:19 pm
meh no rush. so much critisim about it. also drivers are still a problem. will have to wait.

Inviato Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 8:23 pm
im personaly not upgrading straight away

as alot of programs havent been upgraded yet to make them vista compatable

if you buy vista ultimate you get acess to an online drivers database aparently

but thats very expensive lol

Inviato Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 8:27 pm
nobody is going to pay that much, they will pirate it if it costs that much. The others seem fairly reasonable.

Inviato Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 8:32 pm
DJKice wrote :
nobody is going to pay that much, they will pirate it if it costs that much. The others seem fairly reasonable.

ofcourse lol ;)

but they are not so stupid with this
os alot of parts are online or need activating seprately

it will take time but i reccon there will be a total crack by febuary lol

i think il wait until a service pack comes out

alot of companys have just upgraded to xp now

after using nt

Inviato Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 8:50 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
bryantpb wrote :
Are we saying (deciding) that when we get our dual-core machines we will have to go thru these hotfixes and window sp2 patches and video card upgrades?

The point of my post was to make people aware of experiences with Core Duo and Core 2 Duo
when used in a multimedia intensive environment, which I think we all could agree gaming and video/audio DJing is intensive compared to everyday computer use.

DJKice wrote :
bryantpb.
umm only if ur experiancing problems.... dont go installing stuff like that coz chances are it might actually stuff it up from working.
Welcome to Microsoft Windows =]

If you read the posts some are known issues with the Windows OS and Duo chips and are not usage specific and should be at least considered. If it's known problem and a known fix exists then you should at least consider it and not ignore it.

Inviato Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 8:56 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)