- MASTER LEVEL. Use this knob to control the Output level of the Master Output.
- BALANCE. Use this knob to balance between the left and right signals of the Stereo signal
- CUE MASTER. Press this button to send the signal of the Master Output to the Headphones Channel.
- MONO/STERO. When set to MONO, both left and right signals will be output to both left and right Outputs.
- BOOTH VOLUME. Use this knob to control the Output level of the Booth Output.
- EQ CURVE. Choose between Normal and Isolator (Cut) Equalizer modes.
- CH FADER CURVE. Select the Curve that the Channel Volume faders will follow.
- CROSSFADER CURVE. Select which curve the Crossfader will follow (Cut, Full, Smooth)