Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Video related wishes and new features - Page: 5

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hey Tayla, can Any One of the four windows you display be dragged to a different monitor separately?

...and I was refering to the video screen center display on the standerd skin which displays in your laptop monitor...

Inviato Fri 28 Sep 12 @ 4:25 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
JoeyKJ wrote :
An Un-dockable and Resizable video window screen in the skin, so you can drag it or resize it anywhere you need, even to another monitor..
This will be great for karaoke, you can resize it so you could read the lyric screen window more easily then you can now...

As Bazoo has already said, why would you need to have a resizable centre display and then be able to move it to another monitor, there are skins available that you can resize already, I use Vmix all the time and it's perfect for karaoke, use the output window if you want to put it on another screen.

The above is only possible if your running Firetext with the template editor. But what your suggesting now, you'll need a matrix controller to do that.

If you haven't got Firetext use a quad switcher to get the same effect as the above layout, but you'll need to have the required outputs/inputs to it.

Inviato Fri 28 Sep 12 @ 8:21 pm
wizsaxPRO InfinityMember since 2005
First time...........I would like to be able to Use my FX1 HD Cam Corder through Virtual dJ so I can put them several of my 10 foot screens. Probably in Other....... Also, I take alot of pictures and would like to see a slide show that you can shuffle and start from any spot.
Thanks ------The Wiz!!

Inviato Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 4:10 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
wizsax wrote :
First time...........I would like to be able to Use my FX1 HD Cam Corder through Virtual dJ so I can put them several of my 10 foot screens. Probably in Other....... Also, I take alot of pictures and would like to see a slide show that you can shuffle and start from any spot.
Thanks ------The Wiz!!

Have you tried the camera plugin and SBDJ Slideshow?

Inviato Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 10:12 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
tayla wrote :
JoeyKJ wrote :
An Un-dockable and Resizable video window screen in the skin, so you can drag it or resize it anywhere you need, even to another monitor..
This will be great for karaoke, you can resize it so you could read the lyric screen window more easily then you can now...

As Bazoo has already said, why would you need to have a resizable centre display and then be able to move it to another monitor, there are skins available that you can resize already, I use Vmix all the time and it's perfect for karaoke, use the output window if you want to put it on another screen.

The above is only possible if your running Firetext with the template editor. But what your suggesting now, you'll need a matrix controller to do that.

If you haven't got Firetext use a quad switcher to get the same effect as the above layout, but you'll need to have the required outputs/inputs to it.

Because if you don't have a direct view of the extended monitor and need the lyrics displayed from your laptop screen in order to sing, you will be hard pressed to read the very small lyrics scrolling across the skin video screen window available to you now..

The major point here is to have the capability of expending the small video screen in the skin to make it more usable on your laptop display when needed by the user...

Inviato Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 3:52 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Crikey, being waiting nearly a fortnight for a response... as I said two weeks ago I've used Vmix in the past as my vanity doesn't allow me to wear glasses when gigging and wanting to see lyrics on screen. That particular skin is perfect, but you probably need the skin your using for some other purpose so the choice is yours until there is a work around for you.

You could use the initial pop up window for video if nothing else suits, would seem the easiest solution as that is resizable and won't effect the output window.

When not needed just minimise.

Inviato Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 6:59 pm
is it possible to have a webcam thru VDJ7?

Inviato Tue 23 Oct 12 @ 6:35 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Yes:

* Built in camera plugin for PC
* My camera plugin for Mac
* Firetext
* Essential Media

There is also a freeframe plugin for PC too IIRC.

Inviato Tue 23 Oct 12 @ 6:37 pm
According to my opinion should stay the video playback in time along the Audio playback.

Today the audio and video playback drift's out.

So there could be an button to fix the drift out.

Also there could be an slider to fix the start and stop time like the CDJ's rotary knob's.

then were there improoved effects. (serato uses just izotope effects)

and improoved colorized waveforms.

Inviato Sun 04 Nov 12 @ 3:32 am
better video recording options without having to download stupid codec packs that do not work! up to 1080i recording please!!!!!!!!!

Inviato Sun 11 Nov 12 @ 10:29 pm
In the video screen of my former application, Roxbox, was a nice feature. Being able to right click on the video screen and choose 1X, 2X, 640x480 or full screen. In certain type of shows or guest performances, especially with only one monitor screen (as in a solo player) it was very convenient.
Thanks for giving it consideration.

Inviato Tue 13 Nov 12 @ 5:51 pm
Love nearly everything about the video. A lot of what I'm seeing is effects options that someone could code separately. I DO have a request that would be a more integrated part of the software, however.

An option for video output that allows you to simply select which window to display to so you can have full screen video without a big bar accross the top. It's distracting and looks less professional. Maybe I've missed something in all the setups I do, but unless I adjust each monitor to bring the top of the picture higher than the actual screen and stretch it down for the channel I use I have a big blue windows bar across the top of the screen. Eye sore.

Inviato Sun 18 Nov 12 @ 4:36 pm
You can already do this - Simply select your secondary display from the list in CONFIG -> Video instead of the default (Window)

Then it will be displayed full-screen on that display with no title bar.

Inviato Sun 18 Nov 12 @ 7:05 pm
Figures that I'd miss something absolutely ridiculously simple in the options. I've recoded my own skins and key mappers, but clicking a box and using a drop down menu, that's tough. lol

Loving the new distro guys! Keep up the good work!

Inviato Mon 19 Nov 12 @ 6:27 pm
tvb007PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Videofile and Audiofile encryption so we could protect our files.

Inviato Sun 25 Nov 12 @ 4:09 am
If you protect your computer then you won't have to protect your files.....

Inviato Sun 25 Nov 12 @ 6:46 am
tvb007 wrote :
Videofile and Audiofile encryption so we could protect our files.

You have asked for this three times already in the past two weeks. There's no point to ask for something again and again. You have made both your statement, and your point clear.

Thank you!

Inviato Mon 26 Nov 12 @ 5:35 am
Can you please fix VDJ to display VOBs (MPEGs) in the correct aspect ratio according to the aspect ratio indicator found inside the files. Lately more and more of my new VOBs are 720x576 but with an aspect ratio of 16:9 - the older VOBs are 720x576 with AR of 4:3 - VDJ ignores the 16:9 aspect ratio set inside the file and displays all the VOBs as 4:3. I assume VDJ only looks at the W & H of the file and then displays it at that ratio. The "Keep Ratio (Crop)" / "Keep Ratio (Full)" setting does not fix this. If you use the "Keep Ratio" Full or Crop it works correctly for 4:3 VOBs, but not for 16:9 VOBs.

That would really be greatly appreciated!

Inviato Wed 28 Nov 12 @ 1:42 am
Here is an obvious one: When you open Virtual DJ it automatically starts the video on any external monitor. You shouldn't have to go into "Config" and enable it here. You should just load the video and have it start playing on the second monitor/projector/TV output. Windows 7 is smart enough to do it...

Inviato Sat 08 Dec 12 @ 9:11 am
Um...... it'll already do that for ya. Go into the video tab and check the box that says "open/start video when a video is loaded"..........or on most skins just click on the master output window on the skin and it'll open the video window on your 2nd monitor....

It's always been there.........

Inviato Sat 08 Dec 12 @ 9:37 am
58%