Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Video related wishes and new features - Page: 9

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Yes, have a look in the downloads area under effects/video effects.

Inviato Sun 13 Apr 14 @ 7:48 am

Inviato Sun 13 Apr 14 @ 10:48 am
Are we ever going to get support for something like Milkdrop?

Inviato Wed 23 Apr 14 @ 2:56 am
yes, SBDJ has been working on it for about a year so far.. in the interim there is sonique for music synced visualisations and clipbank which can lock to the cbg if you have sound markers in it.

Inviato Wed 23 Apr 14 @ 4:57 am
marksmolinski wrote :
Could i suggest that virtual DJ could make use of a 3rd video output to show any of the following..

1. ClipBank Clips: could be used to show clips of advertising like drinks promos, event promos
2. A Ticker: could be used to advertise the current track playing, a text number for DJ requests, or the name of the next singer..
3. Camera plugin: when playing a karaoke clip, the webcam plugin could override the clipbank so people on stage could be shown all around the venue or on monitors outside...
4. Photo SlideShow: send either the atomix slideshow or SBDJ slideshow to 3rd monitor.

just a though.

all this would free up the "Main Video Output" for music videos and karaoke.
maybe this could be done with another PC or using extra software, but it would be great if we could control this within VDJ. many venues i've worked at they have some extra screens connected to a DVD player to show promos..

That's a great idea.
It would be great to add a third video that way I can play video that needs
no sound ie you been framed or video from a just recorded sd card from a Camera.

Inviato Thu 24 Apr 14 @ 9:34 am
Add a third video channel

This would enable you to play a video with no sound will playing audio or video on the other 2 channels

Freeing you up to play video of you been framed or adverts or pre recorded video of the evening from a camera etc

Inviato Thu 24 Apr 14 @ 9:39 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
You have been able to do something like this for years with the free Firetext plugin with the picture in picture function. If you don't know what "PnP" is, it enables you to overlay your camera feed on top of your output source any size and any where on screen.

Inviato Thu 24 Apr 14 @ 10:50 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Shanersound wrote :
Are we ever going to get support for something like Milkdrop?

The users I've provided with Milkdrop so far have all been generally very happy with it, so it will be released soon.

Inviato Thu 24 Apr 14 @ 12:13 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
jdscooling wrote :
Add a third video channel

You have as many video channels as you have decks, and can shift the video crossfader to any deck or just override the video output with a specific deck.

You also have the clipbank plugin and plugins from 3rd parties too.

Inviato Thu 24 Apr 14 @ 12:14 pm
Awesome, i'm using Sonique for now but Milkdrop is much better and i can't wait to be able to use it. Do you know if the version you made will still be compatible with version 8?

Inviato Mon 12 May 14 @ 10:37 pm
It's available now (for PC) and works with 8.

Mac version coming soon.

Inviato Tue 13 May 14 @ 12:46 pm
Video streaming to Justin.tv, usteam.tv, IP, and to whatever servers would be nice :D

Inviato Tue 13 May 14 @ 8:01 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Ok lets close this one and start a new thread for any video features that you would like to see in a future release

Inviato Thu 22 May 14 @ 9:21 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)