Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Pioneer DDJ Ergo problems - Page: 2

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

taffyTHome userMember since 2013
hi guys. pliz need help here, just got the ddj ergo k,the limited edition and i would love to know if someone knows how to configure it with vdj pro since that it came with d tractor le 2. i would lov to use vdj pro coz am used to it. thank you guys

Inviato Thu 22 Aug 13 @ 3:02 pm

Inviato Thu 22 Aug 13 @ 9:53 pm
taffyTHome userMember since 2013
thank you so much. but i am still thinking if it is going to be a good idea to buy a full pro vdj while i am not sure yet that is going to pick up my ergo k, is there someone that use his ergo k with vdj ? thank you

Inviato Fri 23 Aug 13 @ 7:50 pm

Inviato Sat 24 Aug 13 @ 12:24 am
ddjergHome userMember since 2012
hello everybody,i msg pionner they didnt answer me yet and i wanna ask on here pls help.
my problem is ddj ergo,i buy 2 years ago worked very well but when pluged it today and turn on lights are came as normal but it says your ddj ergo not connected.i check the settings everythings looks right.ı have try my friend is ergo it work.that mean no cable problem,no laptop problem,what could be the problem.pls help:(((

Inviato Tue 17 Dec 13 @ 3:51 pm
Maybe the USB port on the Ergo is bad.

Inviato Tue 17 Dec 13 @ 4:38 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Wed 18 Dec 13 @ 5:21 am
ddjergHome userMember since 2012
YEAH i have try to update but it says your ddj is not connect!!! but all light are working as b4.when press the buttons red light working but its not connected..

Inviato Wed 18 Dec 13 @ 1:13 pm
Most likely, there is a hardware issue with your unit. Please try to contact with Pioneer.

Inviato Wed 18 Dec 13 @ 7:07 pm
Hi I jus bought my ddj ergo and I have a virtual dj pro 7...but the controller won't respond..why I can do to fixit??

Inviato Fri 14 Feb 14 @ 4:23 pm

Inviato Fri 14 Feb 14 @ 6:09 pm
Hi, I've got a problem with my ddj ergo, when I connect it to the masters, the sound that's coming out of the speakers is the same that the one that is in my headphones which keeps me from prelistenning and make it hard for me to dj. PLEASE HELP ME

Inviato Tue 18 Feb 14 @ 5:52 pm

Inviato Tue 18 Feb 14 @ 6:46 pm
hello, i got a DDJ-ergo V it work on a PC with no problems and it have been on my mac at the start, but i did a reinstallation on the mac, at a applestore,
but know does it not work on the mac any more i have install it with the CD i got with why a did buy it, please help me !,

Inviato Wed 14 May 14 @ 12:12 pm
I bought the Virtual DJ 8 specific for my controller DDJ-ERGO-V and everything works, but when I try to modify the functions of low, mid and high, it mark on the screen that you are applying the changes, but you hear the same without any change . Could someone explain how to fix this?

Compré el Virtual DJ 8 específico para mi controlador DDJ-ERGO-V y todo funciona, pero cuando intento modificar las funciones de low, mid y high, me marca en la pantalla que se esta aplicando los cambios, pero se oye igual sin ningun cambio. Podría alguien explicar cómo solucionar esto?

Inviato Wed 09 Jul 14 @ 7:50 pm
jakovskiPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006
Are you listening to the master or headphone ?

If you try to preview it in headphones there is aoption to be activated before in your advanced options: equalizerInHeadphones

Greets Heiko

Inviato Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 6:22 am
GOOD MORNING HAVE A PARENT PIONEER DDJ SX DJ7.4 VIRTUAL AND WHEN YOU TRY TO BUILD WITH VIRTUAL DJ 7.4 EVEN THE COMPANY PRESENTS NONCONFORMITIES
1. Latency DISH VINYL
2. PAD SLICER NOT OBEY WHEN PRESSED
3. EXIT SOUND WITH NOISE

HELP-ME PLEASE

Inviato Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 8:02 am
ilav1m8ControlleristMember since 2014
I have the Pioneer DDJ-Ergo License for Virtual DJ 8. When I'd tried to use my DDJ-Ergo with VDJ8, my DDJ-Ergo sound card didn't work properly (& yes I did set Asio Master12 &Monitor34). I then uninstalled Asio and reinstalled Asio drivers and then VDJ8 doesn't recognise the ASIO drivers at all. I then uninstalled VDJ8 and re-installed VDJ8 and went online and signed in the VDJ8 software and after I did this my DDJ-Ergo does not work with VDJ8 at all. VDJ8 doesn't even show that I have a Pioneer DDJ-Ergo in the mapping section of the software, it only shows that I have the DDJ-Ergo license in the license section of VDJ8 software.

To be honest this is really pissing me off.

Choca

Inviato Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 8:57 pm
I see you mentioned ASIO drivers, so you are on Windows. Do you see the unit in Devices Manager as a properly connected device ?
Have you tried a different USB cable or a different USB port ?
I believe the drivers also install a Pioneer ASIO Utility. When you open that, does it show the unit connected/ready ?

Inviato Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 9:31 pm
ilav1m8ControlleristMember since 2014
After I'd posted the message saying my DDJ-Ergo was not working properly, I went home and plugged it in and VDJ8 now works perfectly. I think it might have just been the USB connection. Now I'm just tryiing to get the CDJ-Emulator working properly so that my DDJ-Ergo is the same as using two CDJ-400's using VDJ8. The CDJ-Emulator works perfectly on VDJ7 but, doesn't seem to work on VDJ8. If I can get the CDJ-Emulator working properly on VDJ8 I'm going to have allot of fun mapping the crap out of my DDJ-Ergo.

Also DJ Dad does VDJ8 have Jog Wheel (JW) Loop out and JW Loop move just like on VDJ7 so I can set up a JW Loop out/move buttons: Shift-Loop-in for JW Loop out and Shift-Loop-out for JW Loop move. Then I'd just press the Vinyl/CD mode button to toggle back to Vinyl & CD modes. If VDJ8 has CDJ-emulation and JW loop functions I'd never need to go back to VDJ7.

kindest regards,
Choca

Inviato Fri 11 Jul 14 @ 8:07 pm
75%