Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Pioneer DDJ Ergo problems - Page: 3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The author will need to provide an update for the CDJ-Emulation plugin for version 8. I dont think that it will work as expected.

Yes, version 8 uses the same wheel_mode actions as version 7.

Inviato Sat 12 Jul 14 @ 12:23 am
ilav1m8ControlleristMember since 2014
DJDAD is there a simpler way of pressing Shift&LoopIn for Jog Wheel Loop Out function like on Pioneer CDJ's: map value="LOOPOUT" action="var &pos;shift&pos; ? wheel_mode loop_out +2 : loop_out" /

I mean something simple like "wheelmode loop_out" or some shet. Then I'd map Shift&LoopOut for Jog Wheel Loop Move functions.

Choca

Inviato Tue 15 Jul 14 @ 11:10 pm
ilav1m8ControlleristMember since 2014
Already figured it out- My DDJ-Ergo now has Jog Wheel loop out&move, Slip Mode, Vinyl/CD modes, 8 Hot Cues & First Beat. Its pretty awesome as a CDJ900 (with slip mode) killa, I'll upload it into maps so all those that own VDJ7 can upload it.

Choca

Inviato Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 3:28 am
Need Assistance,

I have had my DDJ-ERGO V for since it came out and have had no problems before. Recently while at the club and playing music there is a static/scratchy sound that comes and goes through the speakers to where it disrupts the whole set throughout the night. I have located that the problem stems from the output 1 & 2 sections on the front of the controller. Has anyone had any issues like this? I have tried using different wire connections and nothing works....need help!!

Inviato Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 1:21 pm
@MORA1784

you might try and spray some contact cleaner on the plugs then reconnect it and see if that helps maybe its got dirty?
that or maybe you have some faulty cords. sounds like its just a bad connection.

also its possible you have the ASIO latency to low and its making some crackling. I've also seen safe mode cause this in some setups if its on try switching it off.

Inviato Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 2:15 pm
ALINO3LE userMember since 2014
i know this is plug and play but when i want to "play"(mix) my ergo does not control the virtual dj software. Any suggestions?

Inviato Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 4:11 pm
hello every.

i have had some ddj ergs for about 9 months and i have recently changed my laptop from a windows to a mac.

in the past i used a free loaded version of serato and that worked fine with my decks, i have downloaded virtual dj 7 home (free)

when i start up the software on my laptop everything comes up but when i plug in my decks to use them the software won't connect to them really struggling to sort out the issue. if any of you pros have any idea how i an get them to work that would be great. i have been into "config" and made the decks as the sound card but I'm only a beginner and a bit stuck.

cheers guys??

Inviato Sat 03 Jan 15 @ 2:16 pm
You should download VDJ 8 instead. VDJ 7 is not supported any more.

You will only be able to use VDJ with a controller for 10 minutes without a license.

Inviato Sat 03 Jan 15 @ 2:50 pm
Hi team ,

I have recently downloaded virtual Dj le and under configurations all I have got is to upgrade to a pro version there is'nt anything other tab which lets you basic changes such as skin change , performance etc. Please help

Inviato Thu 30 Jul 15 @ 2:10 am
This thread is about the Ergo, is that the controller you have? Check here for the options available to the LE user.

Inviato Thu 30 Jul 15 @ 2:25 am
Ηello everybody .. tonight my macbook 2 times when the music played stoped listen to the ddj ergo buttons but the programma didnt freeze!

The song was playing and the sound was good but the ergo stopped work!

Inviato Fri 11 Mar 16 @ 3:42 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
did you notice if the crossfader was still working (moving the software one) ?

I would suggest to replace the USB cable for a start.

Inviato Fri 11 Mar 16 @ 4:42 am
i will replace the usb cable ... it was the first thing i thought to do

Inviato Fri 11 Mar 16 @ 4:21 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)