Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How to add Sound Effects to vdj? - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Where do you find free sound effects and how do you add them?
Thanks
Scott Cash

Inviato Mon 19 Aug 13 @ 4:26 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Try looking here for effects. You drop them in My Documents/VirtualDJ/Plugin/SoundEffect

Inviato Mon 19 Aug 13 @ 4:33 pm
What do you mean by sound effects?

Are you referring to sounds (samples) to play in the VDJ sampler, or effects such as echo that the music passes through?

Inviato Mon 19 Aug 13 @ 4:33 pm
As a pro user you can download sound effects from here. Then you can load them in to the sampler.

You can also use the sampler to record and save effects directly from the sampler.

Cheers,

Roy

Inviato Mon 19 Aug 13 @ 5:10 pm
you can also use VST effects with the PC version, place the .dll file where Terry showed you.

Inviato Mon 19 Aug 13 @ 5:21 pm
please i need to download sampler, but am not allowed to do that..i need someone to help me.

Inviato Mon 19 Aug 13 @ 6:26 pm
There is a great way to help yourself actually.

If you click the buy link above, you will get full access to the sound and video effects, video transitions, skins and much more. Not forgetting the FREE upgrade to v8.

Go on... do it... You know you want too...

Roy

Inviato Tue 20 Aug 13 @ 9:57 am
hello, i want to use the sampler to upload my dj name. how do i go about that?

Inviato Sat 05 Oct 13 @ 9:38 pm
^^^^ You MUST buy and then download the PRO version of VDJ. Then you will get access to a constantly expanding library of effects and pre-made samples of ALL varieties....In addition, with the upgrade to VDJ Pro, you receive FREE lifetime updates to the software, like the upcoming VDJ8 update that is set to blow Traktor and Serato off the map, (IMO and many others). Yes it IS an investment, but it is WELL worth it for LIFETIME updates, access to tons of effects, samples, 100's of custom skins, etc......I HIGHLY recommend it. : )

Inviato Sat 05 Oct 13 @ 10:04 pm
only us little people have to pay for stuff

i have a small collection of stuff vst eq's and fx plus there's the sampler and beat grid

use these sparingly and doing something just because you can usually stinks.....

i especially notice the beatgrid getting abused by beginners...just use what is really cool and use lotsa restraint

Inviato Sun 06 Oct 13 @ 7:28 am
RBelvAHome userMember since 2014
I can't download the effect. It say "Your current licenses do not allow you to download Effects"
Please help. Thanks

Inviato Wed 22 Jan 14 @ 6:46 pm
It's for licensed users only

Inviato Wed 22 Jan 14 @ 8:29 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
BUT WAIT... THERS STILL MORE..... wait for it

Inviato Thu 23 Jan 14 @ 5:05 am
Dude, just upgrade then all your problems will be solved.I invest in yourself charge for your work as a dj and life will be good.

Inviato Fri 24 Jan 14 @ 5:51 am
ave tryd...it aint workin :-p

Inviato Fri 24 Jan 14 @ 10:41 am
Alright, I really love this old effect (break beat by Ekinox) but I wish there was an alternative since activating it on deck 2 affect deck 1 too? And if there isn't, how do I contact the developer (as someone suggested) so that the effect would be upgraded? It has to work with the latest versions of Vdj. Thanks in advance.

Inviato Tue 27 May 14 @ 6:04 pm
How do I add my own sound effects on vdj 8? please help me out.I tried my best to do that.
Thanks.

Inviato Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 2:04 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
VSTs or sound samples?

Inviato Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 4:31 am
Hi folks is it possible to add sound effects/filters to virtual dj 7 le

Inviato Tue 11 Nov 14 @ 2:53 pm
Sorry, this is not possible. VirtualDJ LE 7 is limited software and does not support custom effect plugins, samples, etc. (Except during the time limited trial of the full VirtualDJ Pro.)

For this and much, much more, you will need to upgrade.

Inviato Wed 12 Nov 14 @ 5:51 am
83%