Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ 8 HQ DVS timecode now vinyls available - Page: 4

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

As you don't have Pro 7. You will indeed need to purchase Pro Infinity in order to use Turntables properly.

Inviato Tue 21 Jul 15 @ 4:56 am
Hi, idk if im in the right category but im a local dj in Louisiana and i compete in a lot of scratch battles. Some battles allow me to use my NS7 II which means i can use virtual dj however, there are battles where i have to use serato or tracktor. I love VDJ and like to stand out and be the only dj that uses that program in dj battles because ppl always claim vdj isnt a real program but what are the best products i can use in order to do vinyl shows? What sound card can i use that will work flawlessly. Is there a mixer that vdj has thats similar to the rane mixer with a built in sound card? please help me i want to invest in a vinyl set dedicated to vdj

Inviato Wed 05 Aug 15 @ 3:57 pm

Inviato Mon 10 Aug 15 @ 11:40 am
coach kPRO InfinityMember since 2010
VDJ Timecodes get an overall A+ from me! Put em to the test yesterday live on my video show and they were nothing less than perfect.

GREAT JOB VDJ TEAM!

Inviato Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 8:36 pm
coach k wrote :
......yesterday live on my video show.....

Is this recorded and can I watch the video somewhere?

Inviato Mon 17 Aug 15 @ 7:44 am
AndrewPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Shipping is now FREE anywhere in the world :)

Inviato Mon 17 Aug 15 @ 5:40 pm
omg, good call.. need to wait for a paycheck though, too many good & expensive festivals here

Inviato Tue 18 Aug 15 @ 8:18 am
coach kPRO InfinityMember since 2010

Inviato Sat 22 Aug 15 @ 2:17 pm
Delivery Staff wrote :

Brand new HQ timecode vinyls now available.
High quality control signal made for optimal performance in VirtualDJ 8
Awesome can't wait to order

Get yours here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/

Inviato Mon 28 Sep 15 @ 2:26 pm
djbobbzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I currently use VDJ 8 PRO with denon cdj's in link mode and wanting to switch to my 1200 mkII's with time code vinyl. Can anyone tell me exactly what I need to get aside from time code vinyls?

Inviato Thu 11 Feb 16 @ 9:06 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)