Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Automix [FIXED] - Page: 3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

thanks cstoll

Inviato Sat 27 Jan 07 @ 11:44 am
Atomixmp3 has all it needs to be a great playlist player with automix (when not using beatmatch), but after buying VDJ (€ 283 incl tax), paying € 70 (excl tax) for just an 'automixer' is too much for me. Isn't it possible to import the option 'play from beginning to end' without the hassle of automatic cuepoints?

Even with force fade, I can't disable the automated cuepoints. But it's maybe me, not knowing how to use VDJ right?

Greetz,
Manducator

This is not intended to be offensive or something, just a tip.

Inviato Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 3:35 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
manducator wrote :
Atomixmp3 has all it needs to be a great playlist player with automix (when not using beatmatch), but after buying VDJ (€ 283 incl tax), paying € 70 (excl tax) for just an 'automixer' is too much for me. Isn't it possible to import the option 'play from beginning to end' without the hassle of automatic cuepoints?

Even with force fade, I can't disable the automated cuepoints. But it's maybe me, not knowing how to use VDJ right?

Greetz,
Manducator

If you want absolute complete play of every track then use following settings --
Force Fade - Enabled
Time Slider - Far Left to 0.0
Auto-CUE - Disabled

Inviato Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 1:34 am
cstoll wrote :
manducator wrote :

Greetz,
Manducator

If you want absolute complete play of every track then use following settings --
Force Fade - Enabled
Time Slider - Far Left to 0.0
Auto-CUE - Disabled

Thanks for the tip, cstoll

Inviato Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 3:39 pm
I realized, that there is much higher probability for this skip to happen when you jump further into the track. What I mean:

1.Prepare playlist
2.Start automix
3.Jump into the now playing track --- by clicking on the song's progress bar just a little bit before the sign of the exit point.
4.After the next song is playing, loaded, pitch reset go to 3.

I have the pitch range -34% +34% and does not help

Inviato Tue 01 May 07 @ 2:30 pm
I installed April2007 directX and doesnot help

Inviato Tue 01 May 07 @ 4:41 pm
I am willing to send 4 mp3 tracks which are guaranteed to do this bug to anyone who might be interested to try it.

Inviato Tue 01 May 07 @ 4:44 pm
I also have the exact same problem. I use mp3's and mpeg2's and automix. I have a dual core 3.2ghz with 4gig ram and windows vista. Also have all the upgrades vista comes with (direcx, and media player)

Inviato Thu 10 May 07 @ 8:38 am
I have noticed this same problem on my new second laptop running vista. If i set up play list in automix the first auto cued song plays ok then the second song starts fine but as first song fades out and new one enters player from playlist it disrupts the song that is playing and the playing song will jump ahead to 1/3 or 1/2 way through song.This can be embarassing. Did this problem not exist in earlier virt dj editions like 3.2? I am now using 4.2 pro. i am quite certain many others have been having this problem. I notice if i keep all songs out of 3rd column playlist and keep them in waitng list in 2nd column they do not auto feed in and the skipping ahead is stopped. This however totally takes away from the convenience of using automix like cocktail hour and dinner part of wedding djing. Any clear cut ideas? Changing performance settings does not make much sense because my other laptop using same performance settings except that it is running xp pro is not having the problems at least to the extent that the newer one has. Although i have noticed my xp laptop jumping ahead on occasion also. thanks for any help!!!!

Inviato Mon 14 May 07 @ 6:00 am
All of your problems will be solved if you'd stop using the cracked versions you both have admited to using.

Buy the real version - Update directx and your problems will disapear.

brian is okay though - he's legit.

Inviato Tue 15 May 07 @ 5:13 am
life is virtual dj

Inviato Tue 15 May 07 @ 12:14 pm
Based on your problems noted in this forum and on others your remedy makes no sense. Another purchase of this product does not assure automix problem will be solved. For now performance change in config uncheck overclock and safemood move bar to fastest is best advice and seems to help the problem but i don't trust that it is permanently gone away. Thanks friend

Inviato Tue 22 May 07 @ 7:21 pm
Review this thread - the problem has not come back to darken my door since I have updated - either when I was using XP or since I have Upgraded to VISTA.

Bottom line - I use this function during happy hour, pool tournaments, dinner music, bathroom breaks, cigar breaks ........ad Nausium.

The decision to upgrade is yours, But using a dodgy cracked copy is the same as the metaforical slow boat to china.

I have a very good, solid reliable system, time was spent researching components, a great deal (IMHO) of money was spent, It does exactly what I want it to.

More to the point - the information is in this thread.

Use it

And lay off the crack ;)P

Inviato Wed 23 May 07 @ 8:41 am
mp3jackPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have a registered copy and I also have issues with the automix jumping ahead at the start and even starting and then skipping to the end in seconds. Is there a file that holds the cue points that I can zap to maybe cure this problem?

Inviato Thu 05 Jul 07 @ 9:39 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)