Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mac version 4.3 available ! (FOR PRO USERS ONLY) - Page: 3

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Pro users only can get mac.

there is a
discount for mk2 users.

Inviato Sun 01 Apr 07 @ 1:47 pm
Talk about packing light.... i know this mobile DJ that only brings his JBL self powered 15s THATS IT ... if its a little bit bigger party, self-powered subs.... it's just amazing how technology has made even the DJ Industry "smaller" reffering to how computers are getting smaller.

Inviato Mon 02 Apr 07 @ 3:20 am
DJ Marcel_1 wrote :
Perhaps now he's trying to get his freinds - that he ALWAYS was mentioning to try VDJ.

Wern't some of those guys flogging sertao on youtube?

Yup. Most of my long time partners and/or friends are signed by Rane:

- http://www.rane.com/dj/beatjunk.html
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/43404228@N00/

I've got a few high profile players on my team that will be coming into the VDJ/VV game real soon though.

We were all just waiting for the same things and for some people to do some other things so that everything can come full circle. ;)

- VT ConQuest
(Visual Turntablist)

Inviato Mon 02 Apr 07 @ 4:59 am
aarontimberlake wrote :
...what was all that bs about making sure the release went completely smooth ConQuest????

FYI, I was never a beta tester and that generally is what the beta process is for.

I didn't see VDJ Mac any sooner than any of you.

I was MIA since Wednesday until today for various reasons, and will test out VDJ Mac asap. So far I've only installed it to find that I have the font problem too.

Word is that there will be a fix for this in the next few days, possiblt tomorrow when the dev team gets back from Musikmesse.

Inviato Mon 02 Apr 07 @ 5:14 am
ConQuest wrote :
FYI, I was never a beta tester

Now that ConQuest has been promoted to "Moderator" Status, he should be involved with the beta testing (know anything bout that Quest? Will you be involved?), if he is, then they just added another "best of the best" to the team. Seems like he knows what hes talking about when it comes to this stuff. The better the testers, the better the results.

Besides that, I don't think this had anything to do with the beta testers... The beta version they were running apperently worked. I don't see them releasing this program if the beta testers couldn't even run it. I got an answer from a Teamer User (DJ-in-norway) and he said, there were last minute changes to correct other problems that did not get tested; I'm guessing, they didn't relize those changes were going to create difficulties. So add all that up, the beta testers had nothing to do with reporting the glitch, cuz for them, there was none (like that one).

Looks like it might have been simple "human" error. We are human, and we make mistakes .

Now it is being corrected...

Inviato Tue 03 Apr 07 @ 5:25 am
SpeedDemond29 wrote :
Now that ConQuest has been promoted to "Moderator" Status

ConQuest is not a moderator. He's a Mac Ambasador.

SpeedDemond29 wrote :
So add all that up, the beta testers had nothing to do with reporting the glitch, cuz for them, there was none (like that one).

Beta Testers (me being one of them), did report issues. Just because they were reported doesn't mean they were guaranteed to be fixed. I don't think they meant to release with the font bug though. I'm sure they would have liked to squash that bug before release.

Inviato Tue 03 Apr 07 @ 6:57 pm
cgarissPRO InfinityMember since 2007
anewsome wrote :
SpeedDemond29 wrote :

"
Forum: MAC Version Technical Support
moderated by: - ConQuest -

"

What's that about then? Is he on the payroll?

(Remind me to put a mac there sometime to go with my 12" jogwheels) ;-)

Inviato Tue 03 Apr 07 @ 8:25 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
please play nice now folks.

he is a mod of this area , not a full moderator as such

all moderators are volentary so are teamers

and do it for enjoyment and knowing there doing the right thing :)

nice gear btw.

Inviato Tue 03 Apr 07 @ 9:41 pm
Hes a "Moderator in Training"

Inviato Tue 03 Apr 07 @ 9:43 pm
lol it is a trial period for him :)

Inviato Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 8:13 pm
cgariss wrote :
anewsome wrote :
SpeedDemond29 wrote :

"
Forum: MAC Version Technical Support
moderated by: - ConQuest -

i did not catch that, since he didn't have moderator status beneath his name and i'd never seem him "moderate" anything,. my bad.

Inviato Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 10:28 pm
Can we all get the "Mac Beta Tester" logo under our names - seems like we are all filling that role right now :-D

Inviato Fri 06 Apr 07 @ 2:29 am
so i regeistered and now i cant download the trial for mac under me download center, do i already have to own a copy of vdj to try the mac version? if so, thats dumb

Inviato Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 10:43 am
Yes you must own Virtual DJ Pro to get to the Mac version. Demo for Mac Not yet available.

Inviato Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 5:10 pm
PdubPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Can anyone tell me if the MAC version syncs with the iTunes library or must you import your songs? Also have the font issues been corrected?

Inviato Wed 11 Apr 07 @ 9:35 pm
Pdub wrote :
Can anyone tell me if the MAC version syncs with the iTunes library or must you import your songs? Also have the font issues been corrected?

I don't believe it imports your songs, more like it locates the itunes folder and creates like a "special or shortcut" folder where your itunes folder is located. If Im wrong, please someone correct me... Font issue resolved!!!!!!!! ::--))

Inviato Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 5:46 am
Thanks for the info SpeedDemond. But just so I am clear, does it also see your iTunes play lists? I am trying to understand if it sees all songs in iTunes including the ones that are not in the iTunes folder.

Inviato Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 5:50 am
It does also see your itunes playlists.

Inviato Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 5:53 am
OK I bought a copy and so far I love it. Only problem I am running into is some of my song won't load. It just says error. Does anyone know what this could be. I play all my songs from my iTunes library.

Inviato Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 4:20 am
Pdub wrote :
OK I bought a copy and so far I love it. Only problem I am running into is some of my song won't load. It just says error. Does anyone know what this could be. I play all my songs from my iTunes library.

means the path to the song is wrong (song been removed, renamed or deleted)

Inviato Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 9:33 am
57%