Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Weeeeeeee : ) Total Control - Page: 6

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
anyone else find the browse knob to be a bit strange? I push it and it goes to the file tree push it again it doesn't go back to the tracks all the time sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't.

Inviato Thu 24 May 07 @ 3:11 am
I haven't noticed anything Cyder, but I haven't hooked my external HD yet. I've just been playing around with the couple hundred tracks on my laptop's hard drive.

Inviato Thu 24 May 07 @ 3:15 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
DJ Cyder wrote :
anyone else find the browse knob to be a bit strange? I push it and it goes to the file tree push it again it doesn't go back to the tracks all the time sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't.

I did notice the load button only works when there is not a song already on a deck. But I will play with the track knob more to see if I can recreate what you are desribing.

Inviato Thu 24 May 07 @ 3:26 am
In order to move from the tree to record case you need to just push one of the load buttons..

Inviato Thu 24 May 07 @ 7:46 am
sleeperawaken wrote :
Thanks for the excellent response. I am looking forward to getting mine :)

Also, to the last, I look forward to seeing what your rig looks like with the NTC :) That's some fast work!

Still Needs to be cleaned up and tweaked a little..

Inviato Thu 24 May 07 @ 8:17 am
Just a quick note…

Let it be known that I was the first to coin the phrase, “ NTC ”

So Yes, you can tell your children, and grand kids it was me..

And So It Was Written…

Thanks you so very much for all your support..

Inviato Thu 24 May 07 @ 8:20 am
whats the actual size of the total control

Inviato Thu 24 May 07 @ 10:00 am
about the same size as a closed laptop.

Anyone notice the hole in the bottom of the TC? I'm thinking is that what I think it is, then i set in on top of the platter on my 1200 and soon confirmed its a spindle hole. So in the club you can set the unit on top of their turntable. Very nice feature I think.

Inviato Thu 24 May 07 @ 2:57 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
@ Cyder: If you put it onto a platter, doesn't it rotate if you act on the Total Control?

Inviato Thu 24 May 07 @ 3:07 pm
not really with the usb cable coming out the back however it might be cool if I put a slipmat under it ;)

Inviato Thu 24 May 07 @ 3:30 pm
The NTC face plate has a clear plastic coating over it, the more I use my controller the more air bubbles appear and around knobs, jogs and buttons…

This happening to anyone else????

I can see Numark replacing this one.. They defiantly need to develop a better face plate.... It’s light and plastic, put it’s junk..

Inviato Thu 24 May 07 @ 5:57 pm
That’s what that holes is for.. I would really love it if Numark work come up with a real user guide for this thing..

Inviato Thu 24 May 07 @ 6:04 pm
I think its just a protective film you remove, I'll confirm this today and let you know. Btw I fixed my overlay by putting some double sided tape in a few key areas.

Inviato Thu 24 May 07 @ 6:33 pm
Yep, the clear plastic is just a protective cover like on a new phone/remote/etc. Take it off.

Inviato Thu 24 May 07 @ 7:15 pm
two pieces of scotch double sided tape in the middle and one down each side solves the bubble problem.

Inviato Thu 24 May 07 @ 7:31 pm
paulettecerra wrote :
The NTC face plate has a clear plastic coating over it, the more I use my controller the more air bubbles appear and around knobs, jogs and buttons…

This happening to anyone else????

I can see Numark replacing this one.. They defiantly need to develop a better face plate.... It’s light and plastic, put it’s junk..

This was inteded to be removed by the owner of the unit Paul. It is to protect the skin during shipping, just peel it off.

Inviato Thu 24 May 07 @ 9:19 pm
I can't get Cue LE (comes with Total Control) to recognize any of the Sound Effects I'm downloading. I put them in the plugins folder with the rest of them but I particularly want 'flippin doubles' and Cue LE won't recognize any new plugins.

Any ideas?

Inviato Fri 25 May 07 @ 6:37 am
kwilsonjr wrote :
I can't get Cue LE (comes with Total Control) to recognize any of the Sound Effects I'm downloading. I put them in the plugins folder with the rest of them but I particularly want 'flippin doubles' and Cue LE won't recognize any new plugins.

Any ideas?

Are you importing them into the right folder??

Inviato Fri 25 May 07 @ 7:48 am
Do you mean 'is my laptop plugged in and turned on?'

Yeah, they are in the right folder right there with the stock audio effects. But thanks for assuming I am a total moron.

Inviato Sun 27 May 07 @ 1:21 pm
Paul was not infering your a moron. When troubleshooting the simplest answer is always checked first, and after that you move to next hardest and so forth. We call it the KISS method at my day job, KISS means " Keep Is Simple Stupid"(Meaning us dont get ahead of yourself, stupid). THis forum is full of DJs trying to help others and sometimes given the questions posted we have to ask, what to some is, a stupid question. You would be supprised how many times I have read "Oh I did not think to check that". So please do not take offence, and give as much information as possible.

Inviato Sun 27 May 07 @ 4:24 pm
65%