Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I'm thinking of buying Virtual DJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

buy my problem is that i don't know if i should get Beginner or profissional what do you guys think i should go with

Inviato Wed 16 May 07 @ 7:24 am
Are you a beginner or professional?

Inviato Wed 16 May 07 @ 8:00 am
I'd say go with pro immediately. Gives you full access to everything and if you're now a beginner and planning on going pro, you don't have to pay more ;)

Inviato Wed 16 May 07 @ 9:53 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
best way to go is virtual dj , pro home edition 2006 is only available in limited supply and is limited in features

comparison

a good way to get into vdj is to buy the mk2 dj console from herculues or mp3 control and use the included serial to get a discount on pro and you will have the best dj software and a powerful controler

that way you

Inviato Wed 16 May 07 @ 10:55 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
go pro, you will not regret it and take skys advice...

Inviato Wed 16 May 07 @ 2:57 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Start with the trial version www.virtualdj.com/download

Inviato Wed 16 May 07 @ 3:04 pm
popsdc1Home userMember since 2005
Pro all the way....Might not know anything @ first but you'll still have pro an nd won't have to upgrade

Inviato Wed 16 May 07 @ 10:09 pm
popsdc1 wrote :
Pro all the way....Might not know anything @ first but you'll still have pro an nd won't have to upgrade
When are you going pro?

Inviato Wed 16 May 07 @ 10:53 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
although i said go pro on the premise that your ready to buy i never thought of the option dj-cyder came up with, go that route first only problem there is until your ready to spend your money you will not get the full benefit of pro, plugins and skins etc but will get to understand how it works for free then do take the advice of sky if the funds allow...enjoy

Tayla

Inviato Thu 17 May 07 @ 12:41 am
fatkatzdj wrote :
popsdc1 wrote :
When are you going pro?

Probably using a cracked pro version from limewire.

Inviato Thu 17 May 07 @ 2:20 am
LOL, U guy's r stup... When did I say I own my own version, There's a freind of mine that has the software you moron's I myseld Dj with his software, he goes by the name of DJ Skype, All I know is that he has the pro version!!! I don't!!! I just registered for the FUN'S in this site...LOL. Can't belive people talk first before they even know who there talking about. Rule number 1, Don't Talk dirty stuff about people you don't know... Hey wannah C who I e'm... Go to Spam Removed DJ SPIDER...

If you like anysong's on myspace holllah me and I give you a link to that song PEACE!!! :) ADD ME 2

Inviato Thu 17 May 07 @ 2:43 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Good luck Spider.... and Skype..... I have a feeling we will not be hearing from you two very much in the near future.

Inviato Thu 17 May 07 @ 3:02 am
WtF?, 2 all of you that I might of got ofended, and butt hurt by my big di@k It's all about respect and I still get no respect, I myself will say sorry for who ever got ofended with my comment early in the day, but that's enough said from me and hope people don't say more stuff about me.ADD ME TO YOUR MYSPACE @ SPAM REMOVED PEACE OUT 2 ALL OF YOU PEEP'S :)--Moderated by Lady Cameron<i>Sorry popsdc1 no email address is allowed from a demo user</i>

Inviato Thu 17 May 07 @ 3:33 am
@ popsdc1

you should really uninstall your cracked version of 3.01 as its very outdated.

Inviato Thu 17 May 07 @ 3:51 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)