Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 5 - soon out for mac - Page: 6

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

You say the Mac version is out already. are you talking about for vinyl or for mobile djs that use cds????????/. I'm a mobile dj so are you saying they have a mac version already here and all we are waiting for is the upgrade for all us mobile djs. If thats the case why do so many people on this forum say they run windows on their mac to use vitural and cant wait untill the mac version comes out so they dont have to use windows on threir Mac???????????????????????????///

Inviato Thu 25 Oct 07 @ 7:21 am
djponzon wrote :
You say the Mac version is out already. are you talking about for vinyl or for mobile djs that use cds????????/. I'm a mobile dj so are you saying they have a mac version already here and all we are waiting for is the upgrade for all us mobile djs. If thats the case why do so many people on this forum say they run windows on their mac to use vitural and cant wait untill the mac version comes out so they dont have to use windows on threir Mac???????????????????????????///

There is currently a Mac version but it is 4.3. It's available to everyone that has a license. There isn't a separate one for vinyl or CD DJ's. The version 5 release is around the corner. The people who are using Windows on their Mac's (myself included) are doing so because it currently is more stable and runs better.

Inviato Thu 25 Oct 07 @ 7:59 am
Will version 5 be more or equal to the windows version???? If im not mistaken I see that version 5 is out today

Inviato Thu 25 Oct 07 @ 5:16 pm
what kind of licence do you need and how do you get it. will i need a license to download version 5. sorry for all the questions but im new to all this. I need a lot of help

Inviato Thu 25 Oct 07 @ 5:18 pm
kkorposPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have been a lurker on this board forever - it's time to post. I have also been a lurker on the PCDJ Reflex board. Needless to say, I am also a MAC user that has been waiting forever and can't wait until one of these app's comes out! I purchased the Denon HDC4500 - I just want a program I can use with it!

Inviato Thu 25 Oct 07 @ 6:29 pm
OMG im with you man, I just want VDJ to come out with the mac version with native support, as soon as it hits i will probably not buy reflex. ITs essentially a race, Whichever hits first i will buy. But mainlly because i need software not because i like one or the other although im much more impressed with vdj. What is the possibility of running xp on bootcamp with virtual DJ 5.0 with the native support for the 4500? is that an option or a not good option?

Inviato Thu 25 Oct 07 @ 7:26 pm
Hey does any one know where i can get bootcamp?

I might tryinf running XP with bootcamp and vdj 5.0 cuz i need some software for the 4500 like 4 weeks ago!

Inviato Thu 25 Oct 07 @ 7:48 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
the bootcamp beta is no longer available , it is now included as a feature of 10.5 osx

the mac version will be out very soon

Inviato Thu 25 Oct 07 @ 8:41 pm
Do I need to have a licence to purchase the Mac version or the 4.3 version. If so how do i get the licence

Inviato Thu 25 Oct 07 @ 9:07 pm
This is insane

So now i cant even get bootcamp

This is is really getting to me, not that it is vdj fault at all, i cant wait for it to come out so i can use it cuz i doubt you will catch me useing pcdj , no vdj, no reflex, no using vista, no native support on anything at all. Is there anything that does work? on a mac and with native support to this controller?

Inviato Thu 25 Oct 07 @ 11:58 pm
djponzon wrote :
Do I need to have a licence to purchase the Mac version or the 4.3 version. If so how do i get the licence

just purchase virtual dj pro

http://www.virtualdj.com/download.html

the denon controler will be included in v5 comming soon
(free to all pro users)

Inviato Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 12:06 am
automagp68 wrote :
This is insane

This is is really getting to me, not that it is vdj fault at all, i cant wait for it to come out so i can use it cuz i doubt you will catch me useing pcdj , no vdj, no reflex, no using vista, no native support on anything at all. Is there anything that does work? on a mac and with native support to this controller?

you can get bootcamp again by upgrading your osx to 10.5

http://www.apple.com/macosx/

Inviato Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 12:09 am
...ya, but not for another 23 hours, 18 minutes and 7 seconds.

Inviato Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 12:41 am
skyfxl wrote :
the bootcamp beta is no longer available...

automagp68 wrote :
This is insane

The latest version of Boot Camp is still available for free download until 6pm tomorrow at least, which is when Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard goes on sale to the public and when the Boot Camp license expires.

However, that does NOT mean that Boot Camp will become inoperable after 6pm tomorrow, so download it while you still can:

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/79078/MAC_Version_Technical_Support/BOOT_CAMP_EXPIRATION_Q_A.html

Inviato Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 1:15 am
Sweet

So if i get bootcamp, can i just take my xp CD and load it onto bootcamp?

Then go get vdj and update it so ill get the native support for the 4500, then i should be all set right?

Does this seem like a good idea or should i not be stupid and just wait for the damn mac version to come out?

Inviato Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 2:37 am
Also

What is the difference between VDJ and VDJ pro?

Which one has the native for the 4500?

Sorry for all the dumb questions, thanks for all the help

Inviato Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 2:42 am
ConQuest wrote :
skyfxl wrote :
the bootcamp beta is no longer available...

automagp68 wrote :
This is insane

The latest version of Boot Camp is still available for free download until 6pm tomorrow at least, which is when Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard goes on sale to the public and when the Boot Camp license expires.

However, that does NOT mean that Boot Camp will become inoperable after 6pm tomorrow, so download it while you still can:

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/79078/MAC_Version_Technical_Support/BOOT_CAMP_EXPIRATION_Q_A.html

where all the links to it now point to the 10.5 site

Inviato Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 9:24 am
automagp68 wrote :
Also

What is the difference between VDJ and VDJ pro?

Which one has the native for the 4500?

Sorry for all the dumb questions, thanks for all the help

there is only vdj pro

V5 comming soon has that

Inviato Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 9:24 am
automagp68 wrote :
Sweet

So if i get bootcamp, can i just take my xp CD and load it onto bootcamp?

Then go get vdj and update it so ill get the native support for the 4500, then i should be all set right?

Does this seem like a good idea or should i not be stupid and just wait for the damn mac version to come out?

windows may be useful to you however the mac version however is comming very soon

Inviato Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 9:25 am
So if i get vdj pro then i can upgrade to 5.0 when it hits, 5 with thenative support for the 4500 is already out,but only for xxp, tahts why i thught about getting that then running bootcamp, but then you gota deal with all the other crap like install the drivers for the 4500 xp when u do it on the mac its all plug and play

What does you guys think the best coruse of action is?

Thanks for all the help!

Inviato Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 4:53 pm
81%