Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Just wondering,Can anyone here actually play an instrument? - Page: 2

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Ready for the next Level !!!

Inviato Sun 29 Aug 10 @ 2:07 am
my Improv encounter with Reason 4.Heres were Ill start to Pull some Ideas for the next Track!!

Inviato Thu 02 Sep 10 @ 10:57 pm
Another one! instant anthem!

Inviato Fri 03 Sep 10 @ 1:23 am

Inviato Fri 03 Sep 10 @ 2:45 am
Thanks Jeremy!...might know how to play but i still dont have my "SyntAX" straight! he,he

Inviato Fri 03 Sep 10 @ 4:22 am
I guess I am one of the few. I am a classically trained musician with 24 years in music. I can play virtually any brass instrument, am moderately proficient in percussion, and dabble somewhat in woodwinds. I have a B.A. in Music and am certified in the state of Texas to teach music from pre-kindergarten through 12th grade. I am not the most technically sound DJ around by any means, but my understanding of music has allowed me to be a decent DJ. Once you understand the basics of music, the rest is relatively easy.

Inviato Sat 04 Sep 10 @ 10:32 am
Nice! I respect a scholar, though we have a different approach to music.im ear trained.started with a toy drum set at 10..lol..switched to guitar at 15,dibble on the keys from 17 on up and allways played latin percussions when im near a kit thruout.so if its with my hands,i can play it,but winds? man I can't blow worth a u know...ha,ha..I luv a good sax!!

Inviato Sat 04 Sep 10 @ 10:46 am
Seana23PRO InfinityMember since 2010
I can play a mean Jews harp (the thing you put between your teeth and pluck!)

............. i said PLUCK. (dirty boy)

oh and i can play the fool too!!!!

Good thread, Tracker.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Inviato Sat 04 Sep 10 @ 8:30 pm
Bro you need to put some "WOBBLE BASS" on them tracks!! Start puttin out some DUBSTEP!!

Huey

Inviato Sat 04 Sep 10 @ 8:37 pm
Seana23PRO InfinityMember since 2010
DUBSTEP RULES!!!!

XXX

Inviato Sat 04 Sep 10 @ 8:55 pm
HAHAA!! I'M A BASS JUNKIE!! Sorry Tracker not tryin to takeover the thread but when I heard you oscillating that synth I got all excited! Hmm.........that sounded better in my head!! Anyways keep it up bro!!

Huey

Inviato Sat 04 Sep 10 @ 9:01 pm
Ha,Ha Buggin !!

Inviato Sat 04 Sep 10 @ 11:55 pm
This is what I'm Feeling....for those who missed it.....Done on a Rmx!
Gotta keep it (and sounding) REAL!!

Inviato Sun 05 Sep 10 @ 9:48 pm
Ha,ha...FREESTYLING on the FRETS!!
a few years ago on a 80's meddley by The Small Town Boys... And more recent ,this is what happens when you play an acoustic/electric though a marshsll stack simulation,feedback! ha,ha
jammimg to the Disco Boys.

Inviato Sun 05 Sep 10 @ 10:19 pm
Well...after 3 days of panic trying to set Sonar7 and Reason4 in rewire mode i've finally fixed it.and i mean fixed...lol....everything was crashin,rewire mode would not activate in reason, only in sonar and other ones.and audio drivers where all screwd up...whew! read about 20 threads till i found a combination of answers.next virtual dj gets rewired!

Inviato Sun 12 Sep 10 @ 9:35 am
So your braggin about getting cracked software you downloaded to finally work yet you rip NLU?? Wow bro......................

Inviato Sun 12 Sep 10 @ 9:12 pm
Huey you're over the top again...and quit with the internet slang.I payd for Virtual Dj Thank you.My Real Buddy payd for Sonar.You know..theres the ones that will help you with your Demo.then theres the ones that would take off Running with your Demo and then claim its theirs.then theres the ones that dont give a damm ...

Inviato Mon 13 Sep 10 @ 9:05 am
Lmfao!!

Inviato Mon 13 Sep 10 @ 9:59 am
Huh..whats NLU? anyways this happenned to me here before but I've learned about 20 things in the last week.what have you learned? and got no help from no one.best way to learn.I can brag all i want because I got the creddentials.thats what some people dont seem to understand.why should i trip with people here when i've argued with pro dj's & musicians in my life experiences? Let it go bro.i know the status of everyone here and i love you's for who you are....lol....back to topic....anyone here knows Reason v.5? if you run into complications with rewire in Reason contact me. its time to make some music!

Inviato Tue 14 Sep 10 @ 6:17 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
OK, kids....let's play nice or I'll be forced to lock this puppy down......deal?

Inviato Tue 14 Sep 10 @ 8:09 pm
48%