Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Just wondering,Can anyone here actually play an instrument? - Page: 3

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Deal...... and its spelled "Credentials" , lmao!! Ok my Reason4 isn't working with Sonar what do i gotta do??

Inviato Tue 14 Sep 10 @ 8:40 pm
i play the drums

Inviato Wed 15 Sep 10 @ 3:40 pm
Oh no you don't! ha,ha maybe you do!.....wait a minute! that profile pic looks familiar....humm...Ha,ha!

Inviato Wed 15 Sep 10 @ 8:25 pm
^ haha was that for me?

Inviato Wed 15 Sep 10 @ 8:46 pm
Yes! dont you go by another Login name? never know.this guys dont want me to know that they're checking my thread or something...haha! anyways..yeah....its all about the beat...them drums!

Inviato Wed 15 Sep 10 @ 11:28 pm
A little help please...............Sonar and Reason are not linking up. What do i have to do?

Huey

Inviato Wed 15 Sep 10 @ 11:33 pm
1) go to c:\windows\system 32 and delete rewire .dll,also delete any other copies of rewire .dll under c:\ windows (though I personally did'nt find any others). 2) start Reason (this will copy the correct dll back) 3) exit Reason. 4) start Sonar (or other) and create an empty project (new). 5) go to devices / Reason and enable mix l + mix R (2 tracks in stereo) 6) open Reason. thats it.should be all Locked in. Start reason or Sonar by pointing to it & hitting the space bar...this is just the start. its only as easy or complex as you make it!! Right now I'm having hell opening some refill files so gotta read the manual... we'll see how well this is incorporated into our main Love...Virtual DJ...

Inviato Wed 15 Sep 10 @ 11:58 pm
O.k. the Refills need to be in the right folder c:\programs\propellerheads\reason.then you go to the modules and from each you can load files for them.the main reason browser will not load song filles unless they're ones you made and saved.tried to get em with other applications (refill packer & refill viewer) and wont work.i think this are older versions so i need to check.but Recycle works..

Inviato Fri 17 Sep 10 @ 8:45 pm
Got the Refills tigured out. gettin tons of Refills! ha,ha.theres a trick with using the Refill packer & Refill viewer. and I'm installing Reason 5 now....yeap!

Inviato Sat 18 Sep 10 @ 11:41 pm
And the trick is................................

Inviato Sun 19 Sep 10 @ 12:39 am
Oh man the KORG NANO Series was built for Reason!!

Inviato Mon 20 Sep 10 @ 11:22 pm
You would need 4 nanos to fully control Reason 5!...BTW ...new goodies are...every sample based module in reason can now SAMPLE AUDIO from any source including External!...BANG!!! I have just completed my first real track on this using 3 nn19 samplers,2 redrums,2 new Dr.OctoRex modules,1Thor synthesizer,1Subtracktor,and the killer...a pack of samples,rex files,loops from the man that started it all...(hint= Brighton,UK) making this into not just a song but a totally remixable megamix on the fly!! from Breakbeat techno to Dubstep,electro,all in one track...Tracker style!!

Inviato Tue 21 Sep 10 @ 9:27 pm
Hahaaa!! Yup I know I had to break down and buy it cause 4 was just to good!! And did you say "DubStep"?? For some serious WOBBLE I'll send you a few patches for Thor and the Graintable. Your gonna have to buy new speakers for this SUBBASS!!

Upload it homie, also go to my facebook page and click on "DubStep4" for a sample of whats to come!! Almost got a mixtapes worth of Dark DubStep not that candy ass stuff either.

Later
Huey

Inviato Tue 21 Sep 10 @ 10:43 pm
Its all under tha "House" umbrella, as a famous DJ once Told me.And that's what I'm About.Except as an extention I'm about to Level it up To a Blend of Jazz & Rock,(or "Fusion" for short) and for that You need some ...Ahem...Music Lessons I'm afraid ( NO way any body got my SKILLZ he,he) ,the more Knowledge the Better the Music.its not what you got,its HOW YOU USE IT! and I've trained myself for this for Too long...and I do it under the worst situations....the sooner you know your position in the Race the faster you will get...So...Just started on another track...and should be making 1 a day ....as I did with my Hardware Gear...Cause Im the MASTERTRACKER...and woul'nt have it any other way...baby...

Inviato Wed 22 Sep 10 @ 8:13 pm
I could also have are saxophone player drop some jazzy samples for you also. He's played with Ryan Kaiser and he has his own group called Short Fuse, look em up and check em out you wont be disappointed!

Good luck on your gigs
Huey

Inviato Wed 22 Sep 10 @ 8:33 pm
Among us Techies i forgot to mention,I got a Roland midi guitar converter and pickup (right now on a custom Explorer type guitar) that i can therefore play any sound I have in my asernal of synths (including SAX!!) ha,ha the tracker prevails!!

Inviato Sun 26 Sep 10 @ 10:05 pm
Guitar, Bass and a little drums and keyboard here. Just picked up Djin

Inviato Wed 29 Sep 10 @ 1:58 pm
I can play a little piano and I play the baroque flute (alto and tenner) adequately well.

Inviato Wed 29 Sep 10 @ 2:48 pm
@ Big Daddy & xanthe : sweet! this is a plus!!

Inviato Wed 29 Sep 10 @ 9:21 pm
Seana23PRO InfinityMember since 2010
DUBSTEPPAS RULE!!!

XXX

Inviato Mon 04 Oct 10 @ 4:03 pm
72%