Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Just wondering,Can anyone here actually play an instrument? - Page: 4

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Inviato Thu 07 Oct 10 @ 12:48 pm
I just played a party at my house with a buddy improving all acoustic over house and dubstep. Im gonna record it next time cause it was some sick shit.

Inviato Thu 07 Oct 10 @ 5:57 pm
Ha,ha gotta be ready because you never know when its going to be one of those "Magic Moments"!!

Inviato Thu 07 Oct 10 @ 8:44 pm
Hello Everyone !! Im Back from Working on too many things at the same time...Lol....This a Little something after getting a New Controller (Which I havent mapped out yet but its allready half mapped!!) With Built-in Sound card which is a big Plus!! anyway just jamming over a 32 bar sequence i built (for now) in REASON 5..hope u like it !!

Inviato Mon 11 Oct 10 @ 8:41 pm
COMBINATORS are your friends!! LOL! Nice work.

Huey

Inviato Mon 11 Oct 10 @ 9:20 pm
HAha..thanks Bro! actually no combinators at all,just sequence and knowing where everything is. but that vocoder its my friend now...

Inviato Mon 11 Oct 10 @ 9:40 pm
"Crab Style" on the Keys!! yeap..i'm luvin this Vocoder,my old one its a patch in my the Boss SE-50 Multi Effects Rack unit which i have 2..while...but not touched in a while.and NOPE.. never played "Dont stop the Rock" on keys before ,this is the first time ....Lol..

i slap this together in ten mins after i came up with the arpeggio ...enjoy...

Inviato Sun 17 Oct 10 @ 9:27 pm
Ha,ha just checked your Video ROB ..not bad dude..you should try cakewalk sonar and use a click track,keep track of that timing! but you got the "vibe" across and thats great!

Inviato Sun 17 Oct 10 @ 10:35 pm
Thanks man, you have some prety crazy cool stuff going on there too! Do you do any of that live?

Inviato Mon 18 Oct 10 @ 1:41 am
yeap! Live...the thing is...did'nt know what i was gonna play! so i pulled what i had made the nite before as base sequences.I rebuild on other sequences just so i dont have to do the patchin of modules (ie;Reason ) and start changing things like samples,synth patches,and the 16 step seq on the reason "Thor" synth which its a classic emulation of what they used back in the day...the funny thing is i never had one of those.instead i had the real time sequencers so i would edit loops of notes to emulate that feel. to be able to overlay that on VDJ its big news! rather than getting a collection of sample looped Arpeggios.

Inviato Mon 18 Oct 10 @ 5:21 am
Well you have great skills and tallent! Look forward to hearing/seeing more.

Inviato Tue 19 Oct 10 @ 8:53 am
thanks Rob! jost following my passion...Right now mapping this keyboard to VDJ..ha,ha! does anybody make a Keyboard with platters? jeez! guess Im gonna have to built one!

Inviato Tue 19 Oct 10 @ 11:50 pm
Mastertracker pres. Original House Sounds!...Baby.....

Inviato Tue 26 Oct 10 @ 10:07 pm
And way more (seems my post "in celebration..." on the general dicussion got Removed) here's this track again....

Against all forces...(how true..)

Inviato Tue 26 Oct 10 @ 10:29 pm
nevermind! i found the old post..he,he..just buried way back (this search engine its so,so) but wait ..theres more!

Inviato Tue 26 Oct 10 @ 10:43 pm
Bringin Back the Funk!

Inviato Tue 26 Oct 10 @ 11:42 pm
A super quik screen grag recording of me improve on Barthezz's classic "on the move",again done on Reason and a 25 key controller.had to jump octaves while playin...whew!

my audio drivers were acting up but kept it going...lol...

Inviato Mon 22 Nov 10 @ 12:19 am
Had not pulled this Ibanez Ex 370 (like an RG) from the closet and or done some old skool ROCK in a while...did this in a hurry,forgot to press record on my Flip Cam after i had setted up...Lmfao...

P.s. started with some Robin Trower,then Montrose,Run Dmc,Sabath,Eminem,Led Zep.......yeah....Trackin....ROCK ON!!!

Inviato Mon 13 Dec 10 @ 12:13 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Please bring back the three posts rule.

Inviato Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 8:20 pm
he,he,heeee

Inviato Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 8:30 am
96%