Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: One hour video mix featuring version 6 goodness...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Here is a one hour video mashup dj mix stretching the limits of my video card using timecodes and CDX with Pioneer DJM700 mixer. Got plans for some better scripts once I upgrade but this aint bad in the meantime. Features lots of video effects and transitions. Starts with some remix and electro then some trance and some old school hiphop with a few rock surprises.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/djcheers/videos/9/

Inviato Mon 22 Jun 09 @ 1:29 am
eye candy! that was

question number first is what kind of computer are you using, and question number second is what kind of video card. i do believe yours kinda blows my card away.

hoping to see more like that in the future

(hmm... vdj channel streaming music video mixing online?)

Inviato Mon 22 Jun 09 @ 3:51 am
Thanks. I only use a 8400GS low profile card currently - and this was pushing it to the limits. If I try and do much more than that at once it will crash (understandably). Will be upgrading to a 9600GT - and currently collecting good video samples to use instead of my logo all the time - haha.

PC is dual core 2.2 GHz with 2 Meg of Ram - Windows Vista 32bit, Svc Pack 2 - just a cheap pc - nothing flash.

Inviato Mon 22 Jun 09 @ 4:28 am
the other thing(s) i'm curious about is did you use something other than the VDJ recorder to record the mix and how did you keep the music and the videos in sync? i've always had a problem - as far back as when they first added it- of the track slipping and either having the song or video info, or even the music out of syn with whats on the screen

Inviato Mon 22 Jun 09 @ 12:16 pm
one word:

Awesome!

Inviato Mon 22 Jun 09 @ 12:21 pm
Thanks heaps Hippy - much appreciated!!

Wild - I use a separate pc for recording - have never tried with the internal recording feature. Most video recording gadgets are out a little but easy to correct using Vegas or Video Studio or some other editor. Generally just a matter of splitting the audio and moving it along a little, then saving (rendering) again - thats the time consuming bit ;)

Inviato Mon 22 Jun 09 @ 2:24 pm
I use a DVD recorder.. You can find a cheap but decent one for about $60.00us... I got mine as a manager special about a year ago for 40.00us... just plug s-cable and rca, that's it. I just made a realy nice mixing series of 80's, 90's, and todays remix. I delivered it to a local club I like with a copy of the same audio bundled with it for that just in case factor.

Inviato Tue 07 Jul 09 @ 12:12 am
@musicalcheers That is Jammin!!!

I recognized some but not all of the effetcs. Would you mind listing all the ones you used?

Thanks.

Inviato Thu 16 Jul 09 @ 2:25 am
Thanks. Sorry made it up as I went along so not really sure but my favourites are the boom auto, shaker square, video cube and video rotation so its likely some combination of them - could have transition effects at same time though and I mostly run transitions on random so could be any combo really ;)

If you let me know which part you were looking at specifically, I could try and figure it out.

Inviato Thu 16 Jul 09 @ 3:17 am
Thanks and appreciate that and now knowing you used the transitions on random makes a whole lot of sense. If you don't mind I will send you a PM asking other questions. Just do not want to clobber your thread.

Thanks.

Inviato Thu 16 Jul 09 @ 8:41 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)