Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDj 8 Sneak Peak - Page: 7

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

LudekPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Inviato Sat 31 Mar 12 @ 2:44 am
ZablarPRO InfinityMember since 2011

Inviato Sat 31 Mar 12 @ 1:36 pm
CadDogPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks for finding this preview...

Very Cool Stuff...

Love the save settings and
looking forward to hearing the new sound engine...

Inviato Sun 01 Apr 12 @ 1:49 pm
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
jeffrey tedder wrote :
Great job Heiko for your presentation of an indepth talkthrough of VDJ8.

Heiko for president :)

Thanks,
David

Inviato Sun 01 Apr 12 @ 3:11 pm
So good

I hope this version comes out soon to make me full user

Inviato Mon 02 Apr 12 @ 12:48 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003

Inviato Mon 02 Apr 12 @ 7:51 am
I really hope the developers do something about the time code latency in version 8. Self proclaimed "Pro" DJs will never take Virtual DJ serious unless you can do precise heavy scratching.

Please please please tell me the time code engine is being improved because I want to use my 1200s again.

Inviato Wed 04 Apr 12 @ 9:28 pm

Inviato Wed 04 Apr 12 @ 10:06 pm
EO4593Home userMember since 2011
I would like to know if this new resizing could be used on multiple monitors also?
I wish to use 3 monitors and to have 1 for the left 2 decks, another one for the mixer/playlist or track select and another for the right 2 decks.

And beside that I would like to use the music videos on multiple projectors.

It would be great to have the waveform in a spiral (on the skin's platter) and in the middle the song's artwork... just like it would be on a real vinyl.

Inviato Thu 05 Apr 12 @ 4:36 am
eclipseentertainers wrote :
I really hope the developers do something about the time code latency in version 8. Self proclaimed "Pro" DJs will never take Virtual DJ serious unless you can do precise heavy scratching.

Please please please tell me the time code engine is being improved because I want to use my 1200s again.

those same self-proclaimed "pro" guys will always stick by their itch... some folks are just plain stubborn. like me. i refuse to scratch - my customers would actually rather hear music than some guy pretending to ruin a needle.
don't get me wrong - there are some guys who can work magic with a needle and some vinyl, but that don't pack a dance floor so much.

Inviato Thu 05 Apr 12 @ 5:45 am
Biggest question here should be , when is 8 coming ?????????????????????????????

Inviato Thu 05 Apr 12 @ 6:56 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
EO4593 wrote :
I would like to know if this new resizing could be used on multiple monitors also?
I wish to use 3 monitors and to have 1 for the left 2 decks, another one for the mixer/playlist or track select and another for the right 2 decks.

And beside that I would like to use the music videos on multiple projectors.

You can do that now, you just need a suitable skin and a video splitter for the multiple video outputs.

Inviato Thu 05 Apr 12 @ 7:39 am
Which currently available skins have that ability?

Inviato Thu 05 Apr 12 @ 7:57 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Thu 05 Apr 12 @ 10:29 am
EO4593Home userMember since 2011
Well, I would like to use 3 monitors for myself (with AMD Trinity or Intel Ivy Bridge APU) and another 6 with projectors for the audience, plus probably a few mor (via USB) for requesting and maybe for cooperating with other DJ/VJs.
Any infos about the Stanton SCS.1 skin in the future?

Inviato Thu 05 Apr 12 @ 12:37 pm
You need to buy vdj pro before you can install any skins, you are also unable to buy jeremk's skin creator tool until you have a valid forum registration... also having the crediblity of putting your money where your mouth is might convice djnutz to give you his 3 screen skin as a starting point for creating your own three skin... although I believe this to be very excessive and would only serve as a barrier between you and the audiance... unless you are using tiny 1024x600 8-10inch screens, then it would be kinda cool.

Inviato Thu 05 Apr 12 @ 1:22 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
wildcountryclub wrote :

those same self-proclaimed "pro" guys will always stick by their itch... some folks are just plain stubborn. like me. i refuse to scratch - my customers would actually rather hear music than some guy pretending to ruin a needle.
don't get me wrong - there are some guys who can work magic with a needle and some vinyl, but that don't pack a dance floor so much.

Completely agree, scratching is an effect that if used should be used occasionally, it's no different to using a flanger or a phaser, although you could argue the latter effects produce a nicer sound, there's nothing musical or harmonies about scratching, and for sure it puts a dance floor off there stroke, blending wins everytime.

Inviato Fri 06 Apr 12 @ 9:09 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
bagpuss wrote :
blending wins everytime.

Agreed! Throwing the crowd off their vibe kills the room.....

Inviato Fri 06 Apr 12 @ 10:10 pm
kpone9PRO InfinityMember since 2011
for me:

Sound must match traktor or serato, same as scratch.
The good old vdj skin does make it look like toy still. need something else.
waveform colored is great.
video dj and more effect added .
Better effect quality not only made by people but made by atomix.

this software is great just need a lil bit to make it the best, even if we must pay for update, its better

Inviato Fri 06 Apr 12 @ 10:15 pm
36%