Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: total control

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i am having trouble with numark total control ,when i attach it to my pc everyhitng works except the crossfader and volume controls,does anyone know a way i might be able to remedy this through virtul dj options and such,i have been in contact with numark for a while and they have been k=no help whatsoever, any advice would be greatly appreciated,i am running on windows vista

Inviato Tue 25 Nov 08 @ 1:49 am
have u tried to activate it and deactivate...like a refresh??have u downloaded the latest drivers for TC??

Inviato Tue 25 Nov 08 @ 8:21 am
it is a driverless device supposedly and am not sure about restarting it i will be checking now
thanks

Inviato Tue 25 Nov 08 @ 12:25 pm
when i attach the total control i get a messege from windows that say it dosent recognize the device

Inviato Tue 25 Nov 08 @ 12:37 pm
hmm i never got that problem...well..do u have any web cams installed on your computers??

Inviato Tue 25 Nov 08 @ 6:00 pm
no none at all,gateway laptop running vista but i am computer illiterate so i cant tell u much more about it,thats what has me regretting the total control cause u seem to need some type of computer savvy

Inviato Wed 26 Nov 08 @ 1:38 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
SilentOneLove wrote :
it is a driverless device supposedly and am not sure about restarting it i will be checking now
thanks

It's a firmware i think that you need to request from Numark if you have any issue using the TC.
Mine never give me any headache at all.

Inviato Wed 26 Nov 08 @ 5:20 am
farro56PRO InfinityMember since 2008

Inviato Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 7:07 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)