Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: video control

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i activated the window setting in video setup and it is not responding. i want to have the video projecting a full size image on my projector screen. how is that done? i have the hercules dj console rmx and virtual dj pro. how do i get a reply on this question? no one has gotten back to me on passed questions that i sent in.

Inviato Sun 30 Nov 08 @ 1:56 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
You will need video card with video output and there you connect your projector. You must setup "Extended" option in your Video card settings. Write your specs to so we can see do you have minimum requirements for video use.

Inviato Sun 30 Nov 08 @ 5:20 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
have you checked the box for video in config > video > tick box and select your video drivers in the drop down window, you may also want to select sonique at the bottom of the page when using audio only... please answer to alf's request as that will also help us to help you.

you also want to register your rmx in your profile settings so you can get the latest updates which you will need, serial found on the back of cd cover.

Inviato Sun 30 Nov 08 @ 6:34 pm
You will need video card with video output and there you connect your projector. You must setup "Extended" option in your Video card settings. Write your specs to so we can see do you have minimum requirements for video use.

Hi Alf-
I've been trying out VDJ for videos. How do u connect to a TV Screen or projector? how do u set up the TV window in VDJ?
My laptop: Gateway Pentium dual core 3g ram
Vista home Premium
video card: Im using the factory installed Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset

The videos play well and looks great inside my laptop and VDJ.
To connect to a TV: do i use my VGA output >into a converter and then> into the TV?

thanks

Inviato Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 1:33 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Hi
You can do it in several ways, it depends what video outputs you have. I connected projector on my 8600GTS via S-VHS cable. In settings I put it on "Extended" and select for Windows to be on first display (monitor). When I turn up VDJ, it is on the monitor, and when I load first video in the deck, it is automatically displayed on the projector. You may have to go in VDJ Config>Video and set your video output.
Other ways to output are thru DVI (if you have 2 of them, you can use DVI>VGA adapter) or even by DVI to HDMI.

Inviato Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 4:00 am
I think HDMI will give you the best quality, but at a hefty price. So if your video card, or computer, supports s video or RCA I would suggest using those. After you connect the cable, you have to extend your desktop onto the 2nd screen by right clicking in the desktop, then choosing properties or personalize, then video settings.

Inviato Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 4:19 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)