Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mixer no midi and Vdj

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello all i need buy one mixer whit two chanels and i dont know the compability whit virtual dj, the actions whit mixer reflects in virtual dj? or i need one new plaque (tarjet ) of sound...help plz... so much tys

Hola a todos resulta que quiero comprar un mixer de 2 canales , pero no es midi....Yo queria saber si las acciones que hago con el mixer se reflejan en el virtual dj, de no ser esto posible se puede complementar con una placa de sonido? Si alguien me lo explica porfabor...Gracias

Inviato Sun 30 Nov 08 @ 2:22 pm
No actions of a non-MIDI mixer will be reflected in VirtualDJ because there is no way for the software to know what you are doing on the mixer.

However, providing you use a sound card with atleast two outputs (One for each VirtualDJ deck), you will be able to monitor and adjust the audio just as you would with normal CD players or vinyl decks. You will not see the controls on the VirtualDJ skin move, but you don't need this if you have a hardware mixer (You can see the position of the knobs, sliders, etc. on the mixer itself.)

If you need to control VirtualDJ itself (Song playback, pitch, triggering samples, effects, etc.), you will need to either use a MIDI controller or timecode CD's/vinyl.

Inviato Sun 30 Nov 08 @ 2:56 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)