Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules MK2 and a Behringer Xenyx Mixer

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

judasbHome userMember since 2008
I have an MK2 controller with an external Behringer Xenyx 802 mixer. My problem is that I can't get the headphone setup to work so that I can hear the incoming track to be able to mix in seamlessly.

I have the output set to external mixer and the soundcard set to the MK2. I either hear the same thing in both sides or just one deck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Inviato Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 2:49 pm
Dj_baceHome userMember since 2007
for some reason my dj console mk2 is not getting detected

Inviato Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 7:26 pm
Dj_baceHome userMember since 2007
help pls i wanna if u have the driver

Inviato Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 7:26 pm
judasb wrote :
I have an MK2 controller with an external Behringer Xenyx 802 mixer. My problem is that I can't get the headphone setup to work so that I can hear the incoming track to be able to mix in seamlessly.

I have the output set to external mixer and the soundcard set to the MK2. I either hear the same thing in both sides or just one deck.

Wow, totally missed this topic. This sounds similar to my problem, except that I'm using only the Mk2. Do your "Deck A," "Deck B," and "Split" headphone settings not work on your Mk2, either?

Dj-bace wrote :
help pls i wanna if u have the driver

Try here: http://www.hercules.com/us/downloads/bdd/download/7/titre/new-dj-console-mk2-driver-for-mac-os-10-5-leopard-

That's only for the Mac Leopard driver, but I'm sure that you can find whatever you have through there, as well.

Inviato Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 11:03 pm
judasbHome userMember since 2008
judasb wrote :

Wow, totally missed this topic. This sounds similar to my problem, except that I'm using only the Mk2. Do your "Deck A," "Deck B," and "Split" headphone settings not work on your Mk2, either?

I can hear from the headphones if I use only the MK2.

Inviato Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 5:02 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)