Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: soundcard problems

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

gbeulPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hy guys maby anyone can help me
if got a very stupid problem and i got no more clue.

everytime i play with vdj (numark cue)5.2.1 and i wan't to prelisten a song i get problems with my sound out put

i guess its a software bug und i need a workaround for this

its not the hardware because its a dualcore notebook with 2,6ghz and 4gb ram
its not the hardware because i tested it with internalsound card and numark cm200usb mixer , then i buy a finalscratch 2 firewire, used also audigy sz2 notebook card pcmcia , then tried a xi soundblaster express54, also an hercules mk2 and last but not least i buy an ssl
all these sound cards got the same problem

so anybody out there can tell my whats going wrong

if anybody came up with its a cue problem buy first virtualdj also the trial has the same problem so thats not the solution

thanks for your up comming help
DJ Agua ak. gerrit

Inviato Thu 11 Dec 08 @ 4:45 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi!
You should elaborate more on your problem so we can help out.
Is it happening when you do preview of one of your track?
Will the master output sound become distorted when you do the preview?
How's you sound set up, your performance set-up? It maybe wise to give a screen shot on it so we can have a clear picture on where to start.
Thanks in advance for the upcoming info.

Inviato Thu 11 Dec 08 @ 6:55 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you have some sound drop-out in the main out when you use the little Preview browser windows is a know bug.

A workaround is to use the free deck for prelisten ;)

Inviato Thu 11 Dec 08 @ 7:16 am
hello djranes:
yes it hapen wen i preview one track and i play a nother and yes the master output will get distroyed
it does not matter how the sound setup is thats what driving me crazy it hapend with any sound configuration singel card dual card asio 4.1/5.1 /7.1 also external mixer with two or three channel external mixer the performance setup is clean that means i have an exclusive hardware profile for vdj and all services that aren't related to vdj are disabled (all network dependet services/server service/wlan etc.) the sound card has it's own IRQ (3) and al music is played from internal SATA HDD.
Screen Shot will be posted tomorow

Hello cioce:
if it is a known bug did you now if they want to fix it and when
the workaround forces every prelistend song to go to the playlist and when i wan't to mix to songs to gether and prelisten the third one i f it fit it does not work

thanks gerrit

Inviato Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 4:10 am
any one out there how can help me fix this

Inviato Wed 17 Dec 08 @ 5:15 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I guess it's the only way to get out of this known bug. Me myself is having trouble with the preview screen, thus, distort the master out just when I drag the song. Please use your free deck to pre-listen your next track to avoid master out distortion as per CIOCE advise.

Inviato Wed 17 Dec 08 @ 5:49 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)