Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: New Hercules drivers

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
New drivers are available for your DJ Console on the Hercules technical support web site http://ts.hercules.com

Changes include:

- A new firmware for the DJ Console MK2 (v15)

- Some minor ASIO bugfixes and improvement.

The package 2008_HDJS_4 support all DJ Console for Windows, and new packages for MAC are available for both the DJ Console Mk2 (v5.28) and DJ Console Rmx (v1.95).

Inviato Wed 17 Dec 08 @ 9:35 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
thanks Phats...

Inviato Thu 18 Dec 08 @ 8:04 am
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
What are "Some minor ASIO bug fixes and improvement" supposed to mean to me?? It said that the last two driver releases. How more vague can Hercules be?

- Well most computer companies are like that. I wish they had a bug fix list instead.

-DJ Kavika

Inviato Thu 18 Dec 08 @ 10:03 am
I upgraded to the dec 08 drivers I have 2 RMX consoles and both have had the same problem during live gigs where the right hand side deck lost all sound when loading tracks ( not the same track each time)
I tried to load another track and still no sound but there was still sound on the left side I played a cd on then clubs cd decks and reset Vdj and it was ok ,I could not relax for the rest of each night when this had happened ,
When i got home i reinstalled the old 1.0.6.28 driver firmware I Got with the RMX CD ROM ,
I have done 4 gigs so far with no problems .. It looks like I will have to wait untill the next driver update and test that I cant trust the latest one..
my computer:
sony vaio vgn-nr21m/s
intel duo core 2
t5450
supports enhanced speedstep tech 1.66
2bg ddr2 sdram
hdd 200
vista premium

Inviato Sun 21 Dec 08 @ 3:47 pm
Damn, I thought it was something I did or pushed unit too much last weak. I was in the middle of a gig and my system went out. I reloaded vdj and the right side was fine and normal but the left side would not read the gains. As soon as I hit the gain knob it would reset to like -33 or something outrageous like that. I had to turn the knob almost all the way up just to get sound. The next day it was fine.... strange!!!

Inviato Sun 21 Dec 08 @ 8:07 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)