Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: tracks not playing

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

so heres my problem: the tracks wont play on the program, and if my controller isnt hooked up to the computer, i get an error when starting up vdj that says "Error in the ASIO sound driver". However, if the controller IS plugged in, vdj will start w/o that error, but still wont work. Has anyone had this problem before or have any clue whats wrong? I just got my controller today and it was working perfectly w/ vdj (which was also working perfectly) until it all the sudden just did this. Thanks in advance.

Inviato Sun 21 Dec 08 @ 11:32 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

First of all what controller are you using.

When you get that "Error in the Asio sound driver" it means VirtualDJ has detected something not right in your soundset up settings.

Inviato Mon 22 Dec 08 @ 12:57 am
there we go! your post got me thinking and i fixed the problem. for some reason my sound card was set to be my controller (behringer bcd3000), no clue how that even happened. i changed it back to my regular sound card and now it works perfectly. thank you!

Inviato Mon 22 Dec 08 @ 11:05 am
I am having the exact same problem. Upon starting VDJ Limited, I get "Error in the ASIO sound driver". Once VDJ is up, and I have tracks loaded into each deck, I press the "Play" button on my Hercules RMX. The corresponding button in VDJ Limited gets "pushed" but the track does not start playing. I am running Windows XP.
Can somebody let me know the specifics of how this is remedied? Thanks!!

Inviato Wed 24 Dec 08 @ 1:32 pm
KropinsHome userMember since 2009
hello i have a question can my bcd 3000 birhenger operate with virtual dj software

Inviato Wed 22 Jul 09 @ 12:55 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)