Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Timecode and VDJ Issue

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

bpdj3PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I had a problem this weekend with VDJ running timecode. I own a serato SL1 box and I was running an upgraded 5.2.1 version of VDJ. Everything seemed to work fine for the for 10 to 20 minutes, but then 10 time through out the night the program seem like it would lock up. However, when I pushed the play button on my pioneer 1000s mk2s the record on the screen would stop and go on demand when I pushed the button. But the new track I drop in would not move with it. It just seemed like it froze. I did also notice that when it did this the time counter for the track kept counting and would not stop. It just kept counting backwards with no control in the negative numbers. But soon as I closed and rebooted VDJ everything worked fine for another 15-20 minutes but then the same problem kept occuring over and over. I dont think it could be the timecode box, because even after the computer would not work properly, The little record player in VDJ still could stop and start by pushing the play button on the cd player. I have used this system before the upgrade with no problems whatsoever using all the same hardware. Please help..

Inviato Mon 22 Dec 08 @ 8:49 am
TwodayHome userMember since 2008
I had the same problem last night 2-3 times. Hopefully someone will know whats going on.

Inviato Mon 22 Dec 08 @ 11:47 am
hi i just wanted to no how do i use the time code cds... what do i need and how do i use it?

Inviato Tue 23 Dec 08 @ 5:28 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)