Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Printing out VDJ History

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi... I searched this and couldn't get an answer. How do I print out one of the playlists. Is there a way to make an excel file or something out of it. Again... I searched the forums and couldn't get anywhere. Also tried the manual and I didn't find it listed.

Thanks again;

Inviato Fri 02 Jan 09 @ 1:03 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Go to the play list you want. Right click and open as:
You can open it in excel. Or bettr yet; open it in note pad
this way you can change how you want it to look
by using the edit commands.

Inviato Fri 02 Jan 09 @ 1:38 pm
DJAuzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
As far as I'm aware VDJ only records playlist in a plain text file located in the Virtual DJ folder in you my documents.

This isn't in any format Excel will read easily, however you may be able to get creative and use the import utility using a ':' as the delimiter.

I'm not too sure how that would benifit you, but as far as I can see it should work!

Good Luck!

Inviato Fri 02 Jan 09 @ 11:29 pm
Best way is to open the playlist in Winamp and then use the export as html option. If I get a few hours free this weekend I may make a tool to automate the procedure and read the tags from the db, e.g. bpm etc.

Inviato Fri 02 Jan 09 @ 11:40 pm
Thanks guys. All those options work for me. I was just wondering if I was missing something stupid but I guess VDJ doesn't do this natively some how. No big deal.

Maybe that's something we can look forward to in future versions. It would be nice if we could export the playlist to EXCEL or something like that.

All good.

Thanks again.

Inviato Sat 03 Jan 09 @ 8:25 am
DJAuzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I agree Digicon that would be a great feature; advanced playlist tracking!

Inviato Sat 03 Jan 09 @ 10:56 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)