Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Denon DN-HC4500

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Questiion in terms of VDJ native support for this controller can someone list ALL the functions of VDJ that are mapped to the controller naitvely please thank you. I'm trying to figure out how to change a loop size from 4 t0 8 and so on. Thanks

Inviato Sun 04 Jan 09 @ 11:06 am
bump

Inviato Tue 06 Jan 09 @ 10:42 am
Yes do what is stated by CSTOLL...

DJ TAO :)

Inviato Wed 07 Jan 09 @ 11:43 pm
I do have his mapper, and I know people love it. I know it's based on Denon CD players, I've never owned a lot of denon equipment before, and I can't figure out how to change a loop from 4 to 8, 16 etc and back and how to load up songs.

Inviato Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 10:54 am
As far as I'm aware, the native HC4500 support does not allow triggering of beat loops. It only allows manual loop in/out/reloop/exit.

With my mapper, you can press TITLE to change the controller to Loop mode. In this mode, the function keys trigger beat loops of 1/2/4/8/16 beats, and the parameter knob can be used to halve/double the loop length (This can be done on the fly when a loop is active.)

To load songs, press PLAYLIST to activate browsing mode. Turn the parameter knob to browse through your files and press it to load the current selected file.

The above functions and more are explained in full in the HC4500 manual included with the mapper.

Inviato Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 9:18 pm
thanks

Inviato Fri 09 Jan 09 @ 4:32 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)