Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: ion icue pitch issue

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

kramsndHome userMember since 2008
hi,
I've been using the ion icue for a few weeks now. After having a few problems with sound quality (rumbling sound when moving any of the controls) I managed to get the quality to a more-or-less acceptable quality. There is 1 other issue that i've been having though.

Its a bit hard to describe but basically its as if the pitch control just goes to sleep every once in a while, and the only way to wake it up is to move it all the way to the maximum and then to the minimum speed.

As i'm sure you can appreciate, this is not something that i want to be doing when DJing, especially if the cross fader is over to the side of the sleeping pitch in question.

Other than that the i cue is not too bad, its a bit cheap and plasticy but thats an advantage too, as it's light weight means i can put it in my backpack along with my laptop and easilly transport it to partys.

so here are my questions:

question 1. Is there a way to stop the pitch control going to sleep, or a way to wake it up without drastically moving the pitch slider?
question 2. (completely unrelated I know) Which of the following timecode control vinyl will work with virtual DJ?

traktor scratch
serato scratch
stanton final scratch
mixvibes DVS

thanks in advance
Kram

Inviato Sat 10 Jan 09 @ 12:52 am
tvo14Home userMember since 2008
I have the same problem as well. The workaround is when I load the track, I immediately adjust the slider on the pitch all the way up and down then it sticks.

Inviato Thu 15 Jan 09 @ 11:36 am
ronanfPRO InfinityMember since 2006
kramsnd,

can i ask how you got rid of the rumbling sound. i just got the ICUE and would like to solve this issue.

cheers

Inviato Tue 13 Oct 09 @ 8:59 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)