Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Strange Problem when using effects on VDJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

FrekkHome userMember since 2009
Hi,

I am new to using VDJ and to me it looks like a cool and well functioning software. I have a strange problem though (at least in my eyes). I downloaded a sub-effect from the vdj-download page and installed it. When i use the effect on the 1st player (left one) the sound is cracking and popping, but not on the second player (the right one). This happens only when the effect is in use.

I do have a AMD Athlon Dual Core Processor.
2 Gig ram

I use a tc electronic Konnekt 24D soundcard (Firewire) where its the cards driver that are in use. I tried to adjust latency to see if that helps, but no.

Anybody got and idea or tip for solution?

Frekk

Inviato Thu 15 Jan 09 @ 3:52 pm
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Inviato Thu 15 Jan 09 @ 3:59 pm
do you guys know if there is time stretch on virtual dj pro?? u know when you use the pitch on the songs faster it sounds like chipmunks, but i want to know if there is a button to cancel that

Inviato Fri 16 Jan 09 @ 12:51 am
Virtualdj pro edition has two features you probably will like: I am talking about master_tempo and key_lock features.

The master_tempo allows of keeping the frequency of the sound even when you change the pitch position relative to 0, while the key_lock allows to keeping the frequency of the sound when you change the pitch position relative to any position.

Inviato Fri 16 Jan 09 @ 8:00 am
FrekkHome userMember since 2009
Yeah. That's the effect im talking about. It works properly on the right player but not the left. I have no idea why it is like that

Inviato Sat 17 Jan 09 @ 6:11 pm
I tried and this effect works properly in both of decks.
I can see the bar under amount slider that moves when I load this effect both on deck1 and deck2.

Tried with my Sony MDR-V700DJ, I can hear a substantive increase of very low frequencies maybe near to 30 Hz.

Do you see the bar moving in both of decks?

Inviato Sat 17 Jan 09 @ 8:11 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)