Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Master tempo using CDJ 1000 Mk3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi Everyone,

I have had virtual DJ about a week now and everything is running fine apart from the key lock/master tempo. Both Key lock and master tempo are on and it is turned of on the CDJ. I have tried playin about with settings but just cant seem to get it to work on the job wheels, it sound rubbish in the mix with pitches all over the place.

Any help please as this is driving me crazy!
Cheers

Charlie

Inviato Sun 01 Feb 09 @ 5:34 am
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I can tell you from my expierence with VDJ and Master Tempo in general....with hip-hop music it sounds good but with dance music (120bpm and higher) its not all that (does not sound nearly the same as when playing audio cds in Pioneer's using MT). It could be that the computer is not fast enough to handle the algorithm.

The jog wheels should work fine. I use Timecode cds and the DVJ 1000's last night. I have no problems. The jog wheels work just like they do when playing audio cds.

What happens if you have Master Tempo off in VDJ? Does it sound any better?

Inviato Sun 01 Feb 09 @ 4:54 pm
no it doesnt make a difference if its on or off. I sounds jus like vinyl does wit no control over pitch etc. Im sure there must be a way to solve it otherwise it is pretty useless to all dance DJs!

Cheers
charlie

Inviato Sun 01 Feb 09 @ 6:38 pm
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I assumed you are using the TCCD.
It is not advisable to use the master tempo on your CDJ, it will distort the timecode signal to your software, instead use the MT on VDJ itself making your CDJ MT off all the time.

Hope that helps...

Inviato Mon 02 Feb 09 @ 12:58 am
Thanks for your post but as i said in my first post, the master tempo is off on the CDJs but the master tempo on VDJ wont seem to work!

Inviato Mon 02 Feb 09 @ 11:57 am
Make sure to also enabled master tempo on your skin. I use the keyboard shortcuts CTRL + ALT + < for deck 1 and CTRL + ALT + > for deck 2. Alternatively, tick the padlock from within your skin (do this while the deck is at 0%).

If you have the settings set to use advanced master tempo you need to make sure you have advanced scratch enabled too.

Inviato Mon 02 Feb 09 @ 12:03 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)