Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: RMX CUSTOME FACEPLATE

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi all
This is a bit off topic i know but i was wondering if anybody has any idea if you can purchass a rmx vinyl faceplate sticker anywhere just think it would be really nice if you could change the standard look of it

Inviato Tue 17 Feb 09 @ 2:09 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
something like this

make your own design and get them made at sign makers or vehicle part shops, just an idea for you

Inviato Tue 17 Feb 09 @ 5:29 pm
already got my sticker, but I´m not shure how 2 get da wheels away, any tips ???
my plan was 2 take the faceplate, put the sticker with my design on it, turn it around and cut da holes for faders and knobs...

Inviato Wed 18 Feb 09 @ 5:05 am
havent a clue mate. i was just thinking the same myself how would you put your sticker under the jog wheels and crossfaders

Inviato Wed 18 Feb 09 @ 10:17 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
might be best if you contact hercules on that, can only think of two ways it might release, tension screw underneath or lifting the jog wheel cap and un tightening any screws found there....

Inviato Wed 18 Feb 09 @ 11:44 am
here is the answer from technical support (hercules), still can`t get the jogwheels off the rmx, mayve anyone here got some new ideas .....

Quote :

CUSTOMER SERVICE ANSWER

Reference: [xxxxxxxxx]

You lose your warranty if you open the DJ Console RMX, the jogwheels can be very easily pulled out like the knobs and faders.
We thank you for your cooperation!

Inviato Thu 14 May 09 @ 2:48 am
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
The HDJC had C-clips on the inside, I think. All I know is it wasnt going to come off without taking it apart.

-David

Inviato Thu 14 May 09 @ 8:18 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)