Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Cant get numark Virtual Vinyl to work

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey guys. I have recently bought the above product and set it up 2 nights ago. It dont work. I tried everything. checked the wiring numerous times and im 100% sure its ok.
The problem might be that once i open the software a set of cd decks are shoen on the main screen. I use vinyl and i assume that from using other forms of VDJ it should show turntables on the screen. Is there a way to change this?? Im out of ideas (and patience!!)

Once I have the wiring set up and go to config my I/P set for timecoded. O/P is external mixer and the soundcard is det for the numark VDJ (as ststed in the manual).
But when i try to auto config my timecoded vinyl i get an error message saying that I should either check the cables or the sound levels on my soundcard.
Im saick of checking cables and as said before i'm 100% sure theyre ok.
Secondly there is no way of changing volume on soundcard.

Please please help as i am getting no info from the company i bought the package from or numark themselves

Im am using windows Vista if that helps

Inviato Thu 19 Feb 09 @ 3:32 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Questions are:
1) what VV version you are using?
2) are you using TCCD or TCV?
3) have you seen and choose the virtual vinyl soundcard on the soundcard option?
4) better check again the wirings...CD1=>INPUT1, CD2=>INPUT2...be sure you switch it to LINE if you using TCCD otherwise switch it to PHONO if TCV is being used...do not connect anything to PASS unless you want to use it

Inviato Thu 19 Feb 09 @ 5:35 am
Questions are:
1) what VV version you are using? Not sure but i have just bought it so i reckon its newest. Its not in front of me so i dont know
2) are you using TCCD or TCV? TCV
3) have you seen and choose the virtual vinyl soundcard on the soundcard option? Is taht in the config menu? if so then yes. I automatically selects it any as its the only soundcard i have

4) better check again the wirings...CD1=>INPUT1, CD2=>INPUT2...be sure you switch it to LINE if you using TCCD otherwise switch it to PHONO if TCV is being used...do not connect anything to PASS unless you want to use it

is that phono 1 - input 1
phono 2 - input 2
Dont you need PASS to switch between the TCD and ordinary vinyl??

its set thuswise:
Phono 1 - Input 1
PASS 1 - Phono 1 n mixer

Phono 2 - I/P 2
PASS 2 - phono 2 on mixer

O/P 1 - Line 1 mixer
O/P 2 - Line 2 mixer

I do have to change my switch on the mixer from phono to line on both channels to get rid of the mad humming sound but is this not normal?? Im kinda clueless about this

Any thoughts on why the software displays CD decks rather than turntables even though on the sound option on the config menu it is clicked to vinyl

Inviato Thu 19 Feb 09 @ 6:14 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
croaghcreg wrote :
Questions are:
1) what VV version you are using? Not sure but i have just bought it so i reckon its newest. Its not in front of me so i dont know

Thats not likely to be the case, I would suspect there are later updates than the box-supplied version :)

Inviato Thu 19 Feb 09 @ 8:26 am
SBDJ

Ultra-VIP Member
Posted Thu 19 Feb 09 @ 8:26 am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

croaghcreg wrote :
Questions are:

Thats not likely to be the case, I would suspect there are later updates than the box-supplied version :)

Thanks mate, i'm hoping thats the cas cos as i remember i was asked about my internet connection when it was first set up. I have just moved home and dont have broadband set up yet. But would the fact that i have never been online matter??

Inviato Thu 19 Feb 09 @ 8:42 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)