Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: rmx inputs

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Greetings,

I have already ordered my TCV. They have shipped. I have never got the source button to work on the RMX. Has anyone figured out how to play records on the inputs of the rmx and use the source button to select? I have not gotten it to work. An help is appreciated.

Jeff

Inviato Fri 20 Feb 09 @ 4:54 pm
I've seen other DJs do it so it *can* be done :)

With the Mk2, you could disable the buttons in the configuration menu by selecting "No input" or something. I'm aussuming there is a way you can select inputs (or not) with the RMX as well.

Inviato Fri 20 Feb 09 @ 5:01 pm
As above....please make sure the inputs are set correctly in the control panel

Inviato Fri 20 Feb 09 @ 5:09 pm
I will try it Tuesday night. So you have to use time TCV then you can use the source button and switch to a regular vinyl? That does make sense but I have tried it since I haven't received the TCV. I have just clicked on the source button but never had any other signal go through. Guess that makes sense. Since it is an input and the VDJ was input was none. I will post what I find.

Thanks,
Jeff

Inviato Sun 22 Feb 09 @ 8:51 am
I tried it.

I found out I had to select the 16bit instead of 24bit.
I set up using auto with tcv. It works but the pitch jumps some at I will have to change something.

I'm connecting two SL-1200MK2 with Ortofon digitrack Concorde cartridges. Asio sound card on RMX.
With the switch in the rear of the RMX on Phono it's very gargled and distorted no matter how low the gain. If I switch it to line it clears it up some. This is using the source button and spinning a regular vinyl. The time coded vinyl worked when auto configured but had to auto when it was playing. Sometime when i would stop it would stop but then run so far kinda like a setting is not right. The pitch would bounce up a little and down a little. I'm on this Friday so I'm going to go in early and try to get this straightened out. Any suggestions is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff

Inviato Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 11:52 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Regarding your pitch issue on the TCV.

In the timecode config, there is a option "Pitch Sensitivity" By default it's set at 500.

Try changing it to 1000, that's what I've got mine set at. Your BPM should hold steady now. If it doesn't just keep increasing it alittle at a time till it does.

Inviato Wed 25 Feb 09 @ 12:14 am
Thats good to know!! I never knew what them values were for. Thanks Jimmy.

Inviato Wed 25 Feb 09 @ 11:32 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)