Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: numark ns7

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hey it is my frist time posting here but i just want to ask you guys what do you think of the new ns7 and can it work with vdj

Inviato Thu 26 Feb 09 @ 11:59 am
it's not out yet.... wait and see

Inviato Thu 26 Feb 09 @ 12:56 pm
Just type NS7 in the search box, there's been loads of threads discussing this already

Inviato Thu 26 Feb 09 @ 3:34 pm
thanks we will see

Inviato Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 2:44 pm
maybe someone will officially chime in on this. NS7 compatible with VDJ ? before launch it was a resounding yes. Now numark rhetoric has invaded the website saying 'we are working with many software companies to provide support..... if not sure ask the company...'

that is a change from it will control any midi based software from a couple months/ year ago

Inviato Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 2:59 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
sirkitbreaker wrote :
maybe someone will officially chime in on this. NS7 compatible with VDJ ? before launch it was a resounding yes. Now numark rhetoric has invaded the website saying 'we are working with many software companies to provide support..... if not sure ask the company...'

that is a change from it will control any midi based software from a couple months/ year ago

It will work with any software, we would like to get it natively supported to avoid the need mapping as much as possible :)

Inviato Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 3:52 pm
^^ got it! thanks!

Inviato Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 7:10 pm
drzincPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Inviato Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 8:32 pm
well again just like the vci-300 the jog wheels will not work properly so using it with VDJ won't work.

Inviato Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 10:53 am
yet .... i will assume

Inviato Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 12:22 pm
PsychoMantis23 wrote :
yet .... i will assume

yeah yet but how long is yet ??
just want to warn people before they pay 1200 for something that doesnt do what they want

Inviato Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 7:18 pm
agreed, but by now people should be aware what they are getting now, it depends on them if they want to wait or buy somethin else
in another post someone was sayin aboutwhy buy this if they alreadygot their cdjs n such, n well yeah he/she is right, i think ths is for people who are startin or just lookin at a digital side of things

in my case ill get it, probably map it for vdj or learn how to use itch, n if it gets native on vdj at some point that will be awesome , i thnk [if reviews for it do good] its money well spent

Inviato Sat 14 Mar 09 @ 3:23 pm
yeah i think it is a solid idea. I have a vci-100 and actually use itch more than i do vdj. the reason why is the controller not the software. if vdj gets native support it would be a killer combo

Inviato Sat 14 Mar 09 @ 4:21 pm
lets hope the next update includes lots of native support then eh?? will have to wait and see the list keeps growing for native support:

Numark Omni Control
Numark Stealth
Numark NS7
Denon DNS3700
Stanton SCS systems

And thats just off the top of my head. lol

Inviato Sat 14 Mar 09 @ 4:31 pm
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
A friend of my went to Guitar Center to try the NS-7 with VDJ. Platters only spin up with Itch. Cue button seems to send different signal if held down or pressed momentary. Pitch and Jog platters acts crazy(sounds like VCI-300 issue).

-David

Inviato Thu 09 Apr 09 @ 8:04 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)