Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MacBook Pro running PC VDJ errors

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I downloaded and installed the demo for VDJ for the PC. When I first ran it, I got errors for both video and audio. The PC (on my Mac) is a basic install.

Is there a previous post that will guide me in the install process for the Virtual DJ application - on the MacBook Pro hardware? Does it require a special sound card? What are ALL of the basic necessities that I need to have configured on the 'PC' for VDJ to run properly? Thanks!

As soon as I open the app and select any interface:
"Error in the sound driver of DirectX". <----WTBLEEP does that mean and how can i fix it?

When I drag a .VOB file onto a track:
"Error in the video driver". <----Again, huh?

Seems like getting the PC version to work on my MacBook Pro hardware is going to be challenging at best. Please can anyone help me? I really need to get this up and running.

Inviato Mon 02 Mar 09 @ 7:56 pm
The PC version wont work on a mac. Unfortunately there is not trial version available for Mac.

However the full pro version is compatible.

Inviato Tue 03 Mar 09 @ 4:56 pm
djmidzPRO InfinityMember since 2005
will the full pc version run on a mac that has windows?

Inviato Wed 04 Mar 09 @ 1:21 am
i'm confused by what this topic is about. Sounds like powermixx is trying to install the PC Version on OSX and obviously having problems.

If you want to run VDJ on Mac OSX you will need to buy the Pro Version.

If you want to run VDJ on Windows (via Bootcamp or VMWare etc) you will need the PC Version and in theory the trial should work on a Windows operating system.

Inviato Thu 05 Mar 09 @ 5:32 am
djmidzPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have both VDJ and VV Full Versions...i was just wondering if i put windows on my mac , will the windows VV Or VDJ version work properly?

Inviato Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 2:27 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Bootcamp will allow you to run the PC version of vdj on your mac.

Inviato Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 4:47 pm
Sorry for any confusion. I was trying to get the trial version to run in the PC environment on this Apple MacBook Pro. But I purchased a license and I'm now running the OS X native version.

Inviato Sun 08 Mar 09 @ 9:55 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)