Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Rmx buttons

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

lamozPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hello all, does anyone know how to change the default features of the 6 button on the console? I want make 1 button instant brake, another backspin and another to 4beat loop.

Thanks ahead of time.

Inviato Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 7:19 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
you will need to register your rmx in the ^ "modify my profile" tab to get the full benefits of the unit with vdj.

Inviato Sat 07 Mar 09 @ 5:03 am
What? register my rmx? is it download ?
where do i find the number# I entered the number from the bottom of the unit but i was not accepted.

Inviato Sun 08 Mar 09 @ 7:15 pm
Your serial is located on the paper sleeve that your VirtualDJ CD came in, not on the bottom of the controller.

Matt.

Inviato Sun 08 Mar 09 @ 7:42 pm
Oh, course is on the sleeve. The same sleeve the my dear wife, threw away/lost and can't even load the VDJ lite that came with my disk. I have the disk, can it be found through the software?

Inviato Mon 09 Mar 09 @ 1:05 pm
No, unfortunatley you will need to find the sleeve or alternatively contact Hercules to see if they will supply you with another one.

Inviato Mon 09 Mar 09 @ 1:23 pm
aubs123PRO InfinityMember since 2006
you would have to go through herc tech support and supply a photo of the console and a photo of the serial number on it
and also send them proof of receipt for the console

im having to do it myself at the moment

Inviato Mon 09 Mar 09 @ 3:22 pm
Suckage......
"Wives...... Can't live with them, can't kill them" Al Bundy

Inviato Mon 09 Mar 09 @ 3:38 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I am actually looking for information on how to set the 6 effect buttons to different default effects as well. Is there any way though? I really hate re-setting the effects that I use most evertime I open VDJ. Any help is much appreciated, thanks.

Inviato Mon 09 Mar 09 @ 9:13 pm
Never mind, found it.

Inviato Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 4:17 pm
want to share with the rest of the class?

Inviato Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 3:36 pm
There is a plugin that enables this in the download section of the VDJ site. From what I understand, you can't download plugins without a license though. Also not sure if you can istall them without Pro, I don't know though because I bought VDJ pro before I stated messing it up (I mean tweaking it).

Down side, I tried it on my laptop (back up VDJ machine) first and it works fine. I always try it this way first in case I crash VDJ. I almost never use this machine for VDJ unless I have to (hence the backup machine) so if it crashes I have time to fix it with no worries. But then I set up my desktop which is the only one that I really use VDJ on and I can't get it to remember the effects (like the plug in was never there). Not only did I follow the instructions closely, but, It works on my laptop which I set up first. There has to be something that I missed, so I am comparing the 2 machines. Hopfully I will find it soon, it is so nice to have VDJ remember the buttons (on my laptop that is).

Maybe the VDJ gods (programmers) will include this as a feature in the next release? :)

Inviato Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 1:48 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)