Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Analyse BPM

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Does anyone know how you can analyse BPM on all the tracks you have got instead of playing each track to get the BPM?

Inviato Sun 08 Mar 09 @ 2:43 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Easy way,

Get all your files up in the browser.

Click on the first file, then press Ctrl+A. All files should then be highlighted.

Right click on mouse and select Analyze BPM (or something like that)

Inviato Sun 08 Mar 09 @ 2:46 pm
Thanks why I did not think of that I don't know lol but Thanks :-)

Inviato Sun 08 Mar 09 @ 2:49 pm
HeaddyPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I know the problem,I asked myself why VDJ dont do this automatically xD would be a good feature of vdj ^^

Inviato Thu 25 Jun 09 @ 8:37 pm
I know the problem,I asked myself why VDJ dont do this automatically xD would be a good feature of vdj ^^

I am glad that the developers were smart enough not to let it do this automatically. Might take me a few days to scan all my music (over 300 GBs in MP3 format).

Inviato Mon 06 Jul 09 @ 1:03 pm
you wouldn't want this done automatically. say your in the middle of a set, your boy comes in, he always has great new mixes, he hands you a thumb drive with 400 MB of new tracks, you don't want to start analyzing everyone of them as your trying to mix your current set.

Inviato Mon 06 Jul 09 @ 1:13 pm
You can analyse them album-by-album (assuming you have filed them album-by-album) to make sure that, should it crash, some are already done.

Depending on your files, it could take days if you did it all at once - and you would have to dedicate the computer to doing that and that only - you could surf the net or watch a DVD, but both processes would run slow.

Then there's the danger of your electricity meter running out (assuming you don't have a quarterly meter) mid-process!

Inviato Thu 16 Jul 09 @ 3:57 am
there needs to be an easier way to analyze the tracks without it taking all year! For some reason mine will go away and I have to scan 100k songs all over again! That sucks it takes 2-3 days

Inviato Wed 22 Jul 15 @ 3:44 pm
@djmfsunflower
Do you have these tracks on an external HDD or on the local drive?

Inviato Thu 23 Jul 15 @ 8:46 am
external..

Inviato Sat 10 Oct 15 @ 7:59 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)