Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mac Skins

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I just purchased Virtual DJ Pro and installed it on my Macbook Pro 2.5 GHZ. The skins that come with the program are small and don't fill the entire screen. Does anyone know any good skins available for the Mac in the download section that would make the program be in full screen mode? Thanks.

Inviato Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 1:24 pm
There are some good mac skins. The only problem you may come across is some of them have been designed around Windows - unfortunately when porting them to Mac the designer may have not adjusted the font to suit Mac. Some designers like myself (a mac user) make sure the font size is correct on the Mac version.

As for size - it depends what resolution you are running your Mac at - i would assume 1440x900.

My skins at the moment are only available in 1280x800 (which is bigger than the default ones) - but have a search in the downloads section http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skins.html

Whatever you decide on dont maximize a small skin to fit your screen - can cause all sorts of crazy problems.

Inviato Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 1:29 pm
Yes, I'm my screen size is 1440x900. Unfortunately there are only one or two skins that are this size. I assume there is no other way to get the program into full screen and I already tried to make them bigger by adjusting the display and noticed it would cause problems. I don't understand why there isn't a skin that is 1440x900 already from Virtual DJ. It shouldn't be that hard to make. I would make one myself but I don't know how to do it.

Inviato Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 2:58 pm
There are plenty in that resolution - just search for them

As i said the problem maybe the fonts for Mac.

Inviato Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 3:23 pm
Is there a tutorial for creating skins? I would love to publish some Mac specific ones.

Inviato Fri 20 Mar 09 @ 1:30 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)