Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: mk2 dont wants to update firmware

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

dandadHome userMember since 2009
i tried updating hercules mk2 firmware but it doesnt wants to update can anyone help me?

Inviato Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 6:31 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Proceed as follow:

1- Disconnect the Console.
2- Shutdown the system. (Restart will not do, make sure to completely shut it down)
3- Turn it back on.
4- Once completely restarted, click Start> Run> type in TASKMGR then click ok.

Go on the Processes tab and locate the HDJ2CPL.exe. Right-click it and choose END PROCESS then click Yes on the warning message.
5- Click Start, Run and copy the phrase bellow:

"c:\Program Files\Hercules\Audio\DJ Console Series\Mk2\updater\hdj2updater.exe" -manual

6- While pushing and holding the Talkover button (Microphone volume knob) , reconnect the console to the USB. Be sure to hold the button for about 15 Sec once the console has been connected.

7- Now the DJ Console Mk2 Updater Firmware Audio should say BOOT. Click the Open Audio... button and select the filel HDJ_TUSB.dja .Then click Open.

8- Make sure there is a check mark under FLASH for the Firmware Audio and press update!

***DO NOT UNPLUG THE CONSOLE DURING THIS PROCEDURE****

9- Once the process is completed, you will be asked to unplug the DJ Console and plug it back.

10- Close the manual Updater , go to Windows Control Panel, and click on the Hercules DJ Series icon.

In the ABOUT tab, check if the firmware is now installed properly.

Inviato Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 11:36 am
seven77Home userMember since 2009
im having the same prob i think...it says windows found driver software...but there was an error when doing so... it says a service instalation section in this INF is invalid.......helllllllllppppppppppp......

Inviato Tue 06 Oct 09 @ 11:39 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)