Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Midi controllers and sound settings

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi Guys!!!

Ok here is this weeks problem...... I work in a club where they have just installed 2 nice new shinny cdj400!!!! I know that I can plug these units directly into my lapy (macbook white) but :

1/ which sound setting do I need

2/ how do I set the midi on the cdj to midi 2

then I want to use my denon 2500 for other clubs, the problem I'm having with this one is the same again

1/ which sound setting do i need

all i seem to be getting out of the denon is 1 channel in split mono (so deck 1 is playing deck 1 audio from left and deck 2 from right)

any help would be great and I think what would be better is if you had an idiot guide on this sit somewhere to tell us how to set these things up like a page for each controller.

p.s. still waiting for the Karaoke rotation plug-in for the mac version...... thinking that I should of bought pcdj and a windows machine

thank for your help

Inviato Sat 14 Mar 09 @ 5:55 am
I take it that no body has the links or actually knows what the setting should be with a mac then?????????

Inviato Mon 16 Mar 09 @ 6:09 am
dj spunky wrote :

1/ which sound setting do I need

Not having one of these myself i coudlnt categorically say but i would think you will need some kind of split out and then select the CDJ soundcards.

dj spunky wrote :

2/ how do I set the midi on the cdj to midi 2

This may help: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/104602/MAC_Version_Technical_Support/Mac_version_And_%3Cspan%20style=
(or not as the case maybe)

dj spunky wrote :

p.s. still waiting for the Karaoke rotation plug-in for the mac version...... thinking that I should of bought pcdj and a windows machine

I too am still waiting for this. Apparently it isnt as simple as you may think to port the app to Mac. As it required DirectX which is Windows based. I hope they are working on a Mac equivalent of this and the "Titler" plugin.

Inviato Thu 19 Mar 09 @ 5:53 am
Thanks for your help fella!!!!!!! Very much needed

But have just noticed that the thread you posted wasn't for getting them working in version 6

Ta Anyway

Inviato Tue 16 Jun 09 @ 3:51 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)