Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Budget Soundcard

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello All,

Its another soundcard post I'm afraid!

I'm going to be using VDJ with an external mixer, so I want to setup my laptop with the current mixer/cd setup I have. I'm looking for a cheap solution for this, have been looking on eBay at a Creative Technology Sound Blaster® Audigy® 2 NX. Has anybody used this with VDJ before? I am using a 1.5ghz Pentium M laptop with 512mb of ram.

Thanks

Mike

Inviato Sun 15 Mar 09 @ 3:09 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
yep used sound blaster, they work fine used one for ages, still have it as back up, when you set it up go to config > sound set up > choose...

inputs - none

outputs - headphones

sound card(s) - 2 cards

the next two drop down windows i chose like this...

sound card - blaster card for left deck (on mixer)

second card - your lappy card, for right deck/headphone channel (on mixer)

output channells set as - master first card/headphones second card

(make sure you have everything connected before you open vdj)

Inviato Sun 15 Mar 09 @ 4:43 pm
Thanks very much for that! Can i set this card as 5.1 so that both VDJ channels are from the soundblaster, to avoid using the onboard sound on the laptop?

Inviato Sun 15 Mar 09 @ 4:53 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
no probs mate, i haven't seen or know that card so i'm guessing as long as it has two stereo outs from it it should be ok, i only had the one output from my card thats why i set it up the way i did and the sound quality was fine, using your mixer this way your right is used as the headphones but you can still mix the sound from that channel as well.

Inviato Sun 15 Mar 09 @ 5:03 pm
sudunitHome userMember since 2009
THIS IS VERY URGENT. VERY VERY VERY.... NEED INSTANT REPLY
I WANT TO KNOW HOW I CAN SET UP MY NUMARK CDX WITH IT.

I HAVE A
(1) AUDIOGY 2 NX
(2) NUMARK CDX
(2) TIMCODE CDS
(1) EXTERNAL MIXER

I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME SETUP. I HAVING A NIGHTMARE AND IM GOIN ON NATIONAL RADIO IN 12 HOURS.

Inviato Thu 09 Apr 09 @ 1:44 am
You Need PRO Version to do this? if you have register your code?

Inviato Thu 09 Apr 09 @ 11:01 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)