Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules RMX

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ignhizHome userMember since 2008
hi everyone! my name is Ronald...

i started this thread to conduct some kind a survey.
i'm planning to buy a DJ controller soon. at first i was
planning to get Numark Omni Control but i was told
that you can't srcatch with omni cause its jog wheels
are not touch sensitive. Thats why im thinking about
getting Hercules RMX. I saw on youtube that you can
also scratch with RMX. I just what to know more
about Hercules RMX... is it good? just need
feedbacks from everyone.

Much Appreciated! tnx in advance

Inviato Sun 22 Mar 09 @ 2:48 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
the rmx is a nice little controller for its price bracket and has quite a few useful features and is robust enough with its metal casing,

as i don't scratch can't really comment on the jog wheels but have read they are not totally touch sensitive but i do know you can adjust the sensitivity of them.

not all of the features illuminate when activated which was a bit of a let down, the reasoning for this is because it's powered by a usb port.

you can also connect up external devices to it.

Inviato Sun 22 Mar 09 @ 3:03 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

You need to be looking at the Vestax VCI 100 or the VCI300 (not native yet). These have touch sensitive jogs, and thats what you need to be able to scratch good with a controller

Inviato Sun 22 Mar 09 @ 4:16 am
ignhizHome userMember since 2008
tnx for the reply... yeah! actually, NS7 or VCI 300 is my first choice but when i saw the price, i change my mind about getting one.
then i saw omni control and RMX. I still needs some feedback about those two. i'm getting confused which controller i'll get.
tnx for the two of you... you've been a great help

Inviato Sun 22 Mar 09 @ 11:32 am
Hey, i use the RMX, have used various controllers and found it to be the best for the money, it depends how much money you want to soend but as a start would be worth trying.

Inviato Tue 21 Apr 09 @ 4:03 pm
Scratching= TCV or TCCD'S Period!!! The RMX is a great little controller if your just blending!! I cannot comment on the Vestax controlllers because I never used one... as of right now for a good price NO controller will give you the feel of a deck...TRUST ME!!!
Yeah there is the NS7 but remember this your not going to be mobile with that clunker!! if you have a home then by all means go for it!!

your best bet would be get a MIDI or USB sound card.. I say MIDI because you can control VDJ or use a external mixer and some good decks!!.... Be it TT or CDJ'S? its all how much you can afford...

Inviato Wed 22 Apr 09 @ 1:36 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)