Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Loop problem VDJ Pro with Hercules dj console Rmx

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Dear,

I've been using the Hercules dj console Rmx with the Trial Version of VDJ Console for a while. Today I upgraded to the VDJ Pro version but there seems to be a problem with the "loop" function.

In the previous (trial version) of VDJ I used two shortcut buttons on my console foor the loops: Loop in and Loop out. When I pushed these buttons, VDJ made a perfect loop for me (so 4, 8, 16, ... notes).
In the VDJ Pro version, this doesn't work as it should. Even when "Smart Loop" is active, the loops are never perfect. But, there is one small detail: if I try to make a loop via the shortcuts of the console, it's never perfect. If I do the same with my mouse, directly in VDJ Pro (by clicking Loop in, then Loop out) it works perfectly.

I would like to be able to make perfect loops in VDJ Pro with the shortcut buttons on my console instead of having to use the mouse.

Does someone have a solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Inviato Fri 27 Mar 09 @ 6:12 pm

Inviato Fri 27 Mar 09 @ 6:29 pm
Perfect!

Thanks mate ;-)

Inviato Fri 27 Mar 09 @ 7:13 pm
your welcome

Inviato Fri 27 Mar 09 @ 7:24 pm
Hey.
I use an RMX hercule DJ console with the software VdJ Console 5.2.1 ( not the pro version but the upgrated one). Before, i had no problem, everything worked. But now, i find out a \"loop issue\". The loop of one song doesn\'t matchs with the other song . It seems that , instead of doing a 4 bit loop, it does a 3.9 or a 4.1 loop. I would like to now how to fix it , or at least, if you knew what problem my console had?
Yours faithfully,

Inviato Thu 16 Apr 09 @ 8:31 am

I found the problem. It forgot the smart loop while playing i!!(i'm still a rooky !). Wrong alert.
Sorry for it.

Inviato Fri 17 Apr 09 @ 11:25 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)