Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: FULLSCREEN WITHOUT A SECOND SCREEN HOOKED UP

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

OK heres what i want to do, basicly just create a VIDEO playlist, (that part i know how to do)

i need to make the playback video window open up FULLSCREEN on the same window as the controls

so to be clear, im opening the program, opening a playlist, setting it to automix, and then opening the video window and wanting to run it fullscreen IN THE SAME WINDOW AS THE CONTROLS, NOT THE SECOND SCREEN,

if i take the window and drag it to its max size it still shows a blue bar at the top

Inviato Thu 09 Apr 09 @ 3:52 pm
I can get the blue to disappear by dragging it to fill screen, then grabbing on the bottom of the blue bar and dragging it up.. Still see the line, but not the bar. Hope that helps

Inviato Thu 09 Apr 09 @ 4:21 pm
is there a option somewhere to go fullscreen on the main monitor?

Inviato Thu 09 Apr 09 @ 4:56 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Nope. You wouldn't be able to see the browser etc... then, rendering the software pretty useless.

Inviato Thu 09 Apr 09 @ 6:12 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
I have done this before to offer a quick karaoke ability.
Your graphics card better be up to snuff or you could be asking for trouble though.

When you strecth the video window you destabiize the software somewhat, ok if your system can handle it.

Once full screen you can jump back to the vdj interface by hitting alt/tab quite easily.

Inviato Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 6:54 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Sorry, I assumed he meant proper fullscreen rather than just resizing the video window!

Inviato Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 9:39 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)