Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual Vinyl Drivers - Missing Installation CD

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

SethNHome userMember since 2009
Hello mates =]

I've recently purchased a second-hand Numark Virtual Vinyl Interface. However, to my dismay, the package did not include the Installation CD nor the original sleeve with the serial code.

I do, however, still have the original box from which the interface came in, the serial codes related to the box, and of course the interface box itself.

First off, is there a location where I can download the Virtual Vinyl drivers for PC? Without the CD, I can not seem to find them.
Secondly, is there a way to retrieve the original Serial Code to download the new updates?

Thanks a lot =]
Seth

Inviato Wed 22 Apr 09 @ 4:32 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You need to contact Numark and the person you purchased the VV package from.

Also, if the prior owner already registered the software here then you will not be able to register it.

Inviato Wed 22 Apr 09 @ 4:45 pm
Ah I see, I've already sent an email to Numark. Oddly they don't have a phone number to contact them through.

Anyone have the Numark Virtual Vinyl Soundcard Drivers (so that the interface box is recognized by the computer) however? I need them by today; till then I can use the trial version of Numark Cue to run the system (gives me a good 30 days to sort this all out).

Send me an email : -----------------------------

Thanks!

Inviato Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 11:15 am
We don't allow emails from users that don't have a registered license.

Also, the drivers for the VV box are part of the software. You can not use the box with any other products but VirtualVinyl, CUE, or VirtualDJ.

Inviato Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 11:30 am
Hey Cstoll,

I understand the license user and email conflict, no worries.

As for the driver issue, I understand that the box can only be used with Virtual Vinyl, Cue, and Virtual DJ. But do you mean to say that installing Numark Cue will automatically install the Soundcard drivers for the Virtual Vinyl interface box? That is, the interface box would be recognized by my computer.

Thanks
Seth

Inviato Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 11:34 am
Yes

Inviato Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 12:29 pm
I've installed Numark Cue Trial and the Numark Virtual Vinyl is not being recognized as one of the soundcards.
Someone please provide this driver, I've asked several times.

Thanks
Seth

Inviato Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 6:04 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Seth, in this thread you have spoken with one of the higher sources of information available on this site. If Cstoll was not able to help you, the odds of you receiving help from another source are dwindling. I would suggest contacting Numark themselves......

Inviato Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 8:15 pm
Contacted Numark, all is finally sorted.
I did have to call about 15 times to finally get it... but I'd rather not look to the past.

Close the thread please -
Thanks
Seth

Inviato Fri 24 Apr 09 @ 9:42 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)