Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules Rmx installation problems

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

imachipHome userMember since 2008
Hey I recently purchased a hercules dj console rmx and while trying to install it, i encountered some problems. I placed the CD in and installed all the necessary components, and when it prompted me to connect the usb in i did only to be stuck at "installing dj controller devices" forever with my blinking mixer at the same time. I have tried reading different ways to troubleshoot this problem on the forum, but am not really educated in firmware and such. Can anyone help me deal with this problem? I read somewhere about flashing my firmware but i do not know how to. Much help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Ps: im running windows xp

Inviato Sat 25 Apr 09 @ 10:48 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

I could help you. I've got the RMX pdf firmware reset manual. If you brought the RMX new, could you enter the RMX serial number (one on the CD sleave) in the "Modify my profile" tab.

By doing this, you then became a Limited user and have a PM function. You then can PM me your details and I could send it to you.

Inviato Sun 26 Apr 09 @ 3:58 am
kolijHome userMember since 2009
Hello i am also getting this error, I am using windows vista with the rmx console, can any one help me?

Inviato Thu 11 Jun 09 @ 5:10 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Thu 11 Jun 09 @ 5:18 pm
kolijHome userMember since 2009
Ye, it's updated, I downloaded and run the driver update file but for some reason it ssticks at the connect equipment tab.

Inviato Thu 11 Jun 09 @ 5:26 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)