Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Preview Window Transition

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Is there any specific option that needs to checked in the config menu so I can just click on the preview windows to transition my videos? For some reason it won't let me do it now, I click on it and nothing happens. Any ideas?

Inviato Wed 29 Apr 09 @ 8:15 pm
This is a known issue in the Mac Version. I hope it will be fixed in v6 - but will have to wait and see.

Inviato Thu 30 Apr 09 @ 6:01 am
does it work if you change the skin? Haven't had a chance to try it yet.The skin I like using is called Valemix

Inviato Thu 30 Apr 09 @ 6:31 pm
The skin won't make any difference. For some reason the function doesnt work in the Mac version. I beleive (but am not 100% sure) it is something to do with the fact that the preview windows are "layered" above the skin - so therefore the functions (buttons) are underneath the windows.

Hope that makes sense =)

Inviato Fri 01 May 09 @ 6:26 am
ok, so here is the problem. How do I cue up the deck that is not playing through my headphones using an external mixer? They way I did it with my pc is I disabled the crossfader in vdj and just clicked the preview windwos to transition the video and used my external crossfader to tranisition the audio. By disabling the crossfader in VDJ I was able to listen to the inactive deck by using the cue feature on my mixer. Now, how do I do this without the preview window transition function on the macbook?

Inviato Sat 02 May 09 @ 9:03 pm
My suggestion (until their is a fix for the preview click) is to set up a keyboard shortcut:

video_trans on Deck1
video_trans on Deck2

I use the left and right keys respectively.

Inviato Sun 03 May 09 @ 12:50 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)