Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual Folder problem

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have searched and not found an answer (I know there probably is but I did search for an hour)

All of my 28,000 ARE IN ONE FOLDER, my old program would only let you choose from 3 "Real" folder and you made virtual folders from there.

I have a Real "New Music" folder and when the songs get old I put them in my main Music folder and work with only Virtual folders, This is how I had to do this on my old program and right now I don't have the time to break up the big folder. I have been just making Virtual folders of my most played.

I moved my "new Songs" into the mail music folder in my External drive, How do I re-associate these files in my Virtual Folders?

2. If I accidentally delete a virtual folder is it easily retrievable or can I back up the Data?

Thank you in advance, you folks have been very helpful and I'm glad to finally be a Pro-Owner

Inviato Sat 09 May 09 @ 10:24 am
The only way I know is make seperate folders inside your main folder for the style of music that corresponds. I also have a new music folder that I call recently added that I add subfolders to by the month and when the tracks become less popular I move them back to the main folder.
As far as deleting the virtual folder, I doubt it is recoverable as the tracks are more or less shortcuts to where the file is actually located.
I don't use the virtual folders because I feel like I am doingdouble the work later on and will have to move the tracks again anway.
Maybe there is another way but I haven't picked up on it yet. Good luck!

Inviato Sun 10 May 09 @ 11:50 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)