Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: vci-100

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

looking into getting a vci-100.. i'm pretty sure it works with VDJ.. is it worth it though? i would get the vci-300.. but it's out of my price range.. is anything that's better than the vci-100 for around the same price? thanks.

Inviato Sat 23 May 09 @ 2:22 am
The vci-100 is better than the vci-300 (according to reviews I've read) ...You can check out 'djtechtools' where they seem to have many threads on the vci-100. Although they're reffering to it's use with traktor pro.

I 'think' for its $400 price or so...you get a big bang for your buck. Its jog wheels work smooth (modified the tension a bit), key buttons and sliders are laid out well and work for me. The general layout works well for VDJ (for me anyway). Of course everyone will have a different opinion for their own controllers and set-up but for an all in one, Vci-100 is the way to go. I've had a behringer, total control, and now the vci-100.

I also just got the vestax 'tank' vai-80 (new audio station) damn awesome with the vci-100.

Never had a problem with the vci-100 and so far... perfect for the vai-80. btw I also use a macbook pro 2.33 duo core.

Inviato Mon 25 May 09 @ 9:13 am
DjSozeHome userMember since 2009
yes! it's definitely worth it. however, the power of the vci-100 really comes out with Traktor and the firmware upgrade. however! with that said...i love VDJ a lil better. why? cuz it sooooooooooooooo easy and it just works.

for some reason my vci-100 doesn't hold the song playing and stop on a dime like it's suppose to when applying pressure to the top of the jog wheels. now, i am running windows vista 32. but, just the other day i took it to my cousin's house and it worked exactly how it's suppose to on his pc that was running XP. so? i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong. everyone else on the net with Vista says it works fine.

either way, the vci-100 is the controller you want. by far the best choice!

Inviato Mon 25 May 09 @ 11:27 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)